Sliplock Collars or similar...where to buy?

cjbate

Cathlete
Does anyone know where to buy those alternatives to butterfly clip collars for 1" barbell (Troy lite)? I think they are called sliplock collars, by Bollinger, but others may make them. I searched on Ebay but have been unable to locate. Stores? Websites? Price? I need something quicker than the spring loaded collars, which are a pain and take me forever to get the weights changed. Thanks!

Jen

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-02 AT 04:14PM (Est)[/font][p]Here you go....

[link:http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=693999&cp=710956.710958|DCScripts]

I tried to just do the link but this is what I got...If this doesn't work, try dickssportinggoods.com, look under exercise, then go to weight training, then to collars.

Sorry, I'm completely computer stupid! Good luck!

Deborah

"You have within you more resources of energy than have ever been tapped, more talent than has ever been exploited, more strength than has ever been tested, and more to give than you have ever given". John Gardner

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-02 AT 07:06PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-02 AT 07:05 PM (Est)[/font]

Yes, Bollinger Slip Lock collars are great! I bought mine at E-bay (dutch auction). The guy might have another one in a few weeks... you just have to keep checking. Anyway, if you don't find one, I have an extra one for sale.

Haslina

Edit in:
The one Deborah mentioned are not Slip Collars. Those are spring clip. Slip collars are sooo easy for changing plates... just like it said... you just slip it right in.

Thanks, Haslina. I will keep an eye on EBay. Currently there is a dutch auction for the spring clips, which I already have, and that is all I see. If nothing shows up, I may take you up on your offer. thanks!

Jen

THANKS!
It is $13 for the plastic ones, these are called Quicklee's....doesn't that sound expensive? I don't think they are Bollinger's, maybe theirs are cheaper. The website also has a $20 minimum order. Not to be cheap, but....I am !! :)

Thanks for the info.

Haslina - I am interested in buying your extra collars.

I have tried unsuccessfully for many weeks to find Bollinger sliplock collars for sale. The sad truth is - no website or store (the guy on Ebay is not selling them now)has them. Please email me at [email protected] if you still want to sell a pair.
Thanks,
Jeanne

RE: Haslina - I am interested in buying your extra collars.

Thanks for the info but unfortunately we are looking for SLIP LOCK not SPRING CLIP which are two different things. Bollinger makes both apparently! Thank you again for your help! I do appreciate it very much. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.