Slanted risers?

I'm buying slanted risers in May with my power tower preorder 20% discount so I would defenitely love to use them for STS Cardio!

I'm trying to figure out how on earth slanted risers could be used in a cardio routine. Someone please 'splain.

Laura,

The bench can be used by putting the slanted risers on each end making the bench tip to one side. This makes it useful by pushing away from the bench instead of stepping. Hope that makes sense. I've seen a DVD on it somewhere, but can't remember who put it out. Maybe Gin Miller? It sounds like a lot of fun to me. There might be other ways, but don't know of any yet.

Janie

My slanted risers came with a dvd by Rob Glick and Kimberly Spreen. There is cardio by Rob using the slanted risers as explained in the post above. The entire dvd is devoted to using the slanted risers for strength, cardio and stretching. Sounds good- but it is kinda boring (the dvd).

I got my slanted risers earlier this week. I have used them with my Pure Strength dvd but not for any cardio. Haven't viewed the dvd that came with the risers yet. It sounds more like an introductory dvd vs a serious workout dvd.
~michelle

OK, just so I have this right--you're stepping off the short end of the bench on the opposite side of the slanted riser?

Sounds interesting.

You would not have the slanted risers as you would for an incline bench. The bench would be tilting towards you long way. Did that make sense?

Here's a picture of the risers being used long-wise.

41-vmAsuRdL._SS400_.jpg

April

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.