Silpada Designs

scm

Cathlete
I was invited to a Silpada Designs party for next week. I seem to get lots of these home party invites, but this is from a friend who I really do like (her husband and kids too). I've never heard of this company and checked out their website www.silpada.com This to me looks like "nice" costume jewelry.
I wear "real" jewelry. I have a few pair of .5 to 1K diamond studs and gold bracelets, necklaces with a real stone for a pendant etc. The cost of these items is not cheap, but more than I'd pay for something that is trendy.

Have any of you heard of this company? What are their products like? There are only a few items shown on their website.
I always feel obligated to purchase something for these parties.

Susan C.M.
Nothing should be jiggling, unless it's jiggling off. - Cathe in HSC

YES!! I LOVE the stuff!! My sister who lives in Chicago has a friend that sells the stuff I have gone with her to a few parties. Matter a fact I am wearing a pair of silpada earrings... You will want it all!! LOL They have such nice stuff that wears really well!! VERY STURDY... Also when you go be sure and buy a jewelery cloth or whatever they are called. They specialize in VERY nice sterling silver (Think like tifani) Whatever you buy I think you will be happy. It is nice to go to a show because they have a lot of stuff to see. Enjoy:D

I've held Silpada parties. THey have a large variety of necklaces, earings, wataches, belts... The quality is excellent. Mostly sterling silver. It may be a nice change of pace for you.
You'll have fun at the party I'm sure!

I have been to several parties and have hosted 2 myself. Very nice stuff! It is very good quality and some of it a bit pricey. One of my girlfriends and I hosted a party together and got about $600 of free jewelry!! Very fun!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.