Shop Cathe Merchandise Idea

jcal68

Wouldn't it be great if we could put Cathe license plate frames on our cars. It could direct other's to cathe.com but call out " I'm a Cathlete" or "You get out of it what you put into it", "What you do to one side you do to the other", etc. This could even be something offered through the Zazzle site so it could be customized.

Just a thought while sitting in traffic reading what people have on the back of their cars.

Lol thats a nice idea! Id love it.. Or i know ur tired but do it any way. Lol
Id like to have alot of merchandise with Cathe on it so we can spread the word! Sometimes i get irritated not many have heard of her before. So its like she is a good secret i have. I want to tell people, i get excited about what she is doing in my life. And her and crew doesnt even realize just how much they pulled me out of a deep depression!

Wouldn't it be great if we could put Cathe license plate frames on our cars. It could direct other's to cathe.com but call out " I'm a Cathlete" or "You get out of it what you put into it", "What you do to one side you do to the other", etc. This could even be something offered through the Zazzle site so it could be customized.

Just a thought while sitting in traffic reading what people have on the back of their cars.

This is a great idea!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.