She's gotta move it move it

such a catchy title. my kids love that movie. and fun for grown ups too. everytime they watch it, they sing the 'move it, move it song' for days.

i'm always looking for more w/o music. i rely on the radio and u tube videos. i want to get a cd player or something, so in the early morn. i don't have to deal with commercials, but havent. on u tube i can listen/watch just about anything.
current absolute favs:
white flag warrior by flobots
i'm not afraid by eminem
bring me to life by evanesence
and others but that's my fav
careful and other songs by paramore,

old school janet always gets me going...'we are a rhythm nation...'
for a good song to make you keep going, but not so intense. bob seger's turn the page. metallica also does a good cover of that song.

If you don't mind paying per song and you like to mix it up, you might try StrictlyHits.com. I love classic rock and dance and I found some awesome mashed up versons of classic rock with dance or classic rock with hip hop (I don't care much for hip hop, but the extra beats made the rock a bit more like dance). They have many different genres of music and a search feature if you are looking for a particular song or artist. Their verson of Rock n' Roll All Nite from Kiss was crazy! :)

Hey guys,

I need new workout music suggestions! My tastes for music to run or dance to are along the lines of a fifteen year old girl's - Britney Spears, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Pussycat Dolls, Timbaland (to represent the gents), Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Black Eyed Peas, that kind of thing.

I'm fifteen an I listen to Iron Maiden...:D

I will admit, however, that I like a Lady Gaga song now and then. And I like "Desert Rose" by Sting.

I think Robyn is fantastic - you will too!!!

You may remember her 90s hits?!? Well she has dance music that is amazing...with every heartbeat, hang with me, dancing on my own, handle me, the girl and the robot and on and on and on. I suggest going on youtube and checking her out. :D:D:D

I'm fifteen an I listen to Iron Maiden...:D

I will admit, however, that I like a Lady Gaga song now and then. And I like "Desert Rose" by Sting.

Fifteen.... glad to see you recognize Sting. He's getting a little Old Mannish or me now (I'm 43), but Mercury Falling and Brand New Day are excellent albums. Actually, all of his albums, and those with The Police, are great.

Iron Maiden. LOL. Brings back memories.

I get ideas for my playlists from here sometimes.

http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/special/0,7889,s6-240-466-0-0,00.html

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.