Shelley allwildgirl

Oh no!

weiner-1.jpg

Now, me? I love a good pervy cartoon...but that may be offensive.

Beavs, Dennis just sent me a PM to say that he'll be sending you a PM later on.

Beavs, I PM'd you because I want details but you still need to read the PM eventhough I told you what it was about.

Last edited:

NOW THIS IS THE MOST OFFENSIVE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!

And for those of you offended by all caps.....

now this is the most offensive thing i have ever seen in my life!!

For those of you offended by all caps and all lowercase....pm me.

OH MY EYES!! I woke up this morning my mind free and clear of all offensive obscene thoughts and once again I've been sucked back in!! I will for sure be PMing a few of you ladies! I must first make sure that my weinies are securely tucked in their blankets!!

I just spoke with James Cameron and his next crappy movie will be called "I Dream of Wienies" in 3D of course. You'll have to wear those Maxine type 3d shades because quite frankly, the wienies are a tad um small.

I think it should then be turned into a TV show. "I Dream of Wienies" would be MUCH better than "I Dream of Jeanie!"

Carrie

Oh.My.Gosh. I've been too busy and the internet was down here at work, so I haven't had a chance to log onto cathe.com until now. I can't believe you pervs have kept this thread going for another day. And I'm so offended by the weiner cartoons and pictures.

Have I told you all lately that I luv you....PM me if that is a problem.

I think it should then be turned into a TV show. "I Dream of Wienies" would be MUCH better than "I Dream of Jeanie!"

Carrie

I would only watch if Liann's Cheyenne and my Tucker were the star weinies of the show, if not I would be completely offended!! Could some of you please send me a PM..I seem to have lost my perverted obscene sense of humor today! :confused:

OMG people - please forgive my naivety but I reallllllly don't get what this thread is about. I took a few days away from the forums and I feel as though I am really missing something. ?? :/

Could one of you please PM Clarissa and explain to her what this thread is about b/c honestly I don't really know either!! :confused::p

I guess I don't have a very good sense of humor. I surely hope this isn't directed at anyone specifically on this forum.

Especially someone who is so kind and caring.

Clarissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.