Shelley allwildgirl

Hey, all you wild and crazy girls!!!
I just wanted to say that I had a blast reading this thread yesterday. I was doing boring Monday house chores yesterday, and this thread made my day!

I love you crazy people! :)
Oh, and I didn't send anyone a PM!:p

I am afraid we will all be dreaming of weinies tonight after this thread!

Carrie

I just spoke with James Cameron and his next crappy movie will be called "I Dream of Wienies" in 3D of course. You'll have to wear those Maxine type 3d shades because quite frankly, the wienies are a tad um small.

Last edited:
You'll have to wear those Maxine type 3d shades because quite frankly, the wienies are a tad um small.

Heck, they can fix that with some CGI! Maybe they can also make the wienies blue and beautiful, so after seeing them I'll be clinically depressed by the wienies of reality.

Thanks for the smiles girls. This place as of late hasn't been very smiley! :) You have made MY Tuesday! :)

Actually, I believe that James Cameron's next film will be "The Wienies of Reality"....

Also, I haven't PM'd anyone, but if anyone wants me to PM them, maybe they should start a new thread to my attention asking me to PM them.

And I'm really offensive... offended... something like that.... by the content of this thread. I may start a check-in. PM me if you're interested in checking in on being offensive.... whatever...

In the spirit of this thread, here's one of my favorite classic wiener cartoons.

Wienercartoon.jpg

Your pervy cartoon has indeed offended me. I think a check in is a great idea for both offenders and offendees. I'd also recommend a support group so that those us with sappy postings and fake cheerleader like concern for others won't feel left out. Feel free to PM me for the details but no free feels unless you are

31683674.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.