Shaun T Focus T25

LizC7

Cathlete
Hey everyone - so it's finally available and I just ordered mine! There's a special - throwing in a $20 core focus DVD as well. Can't wait!

It's so much more expensive than I expected! :( I'll be eagerly awaiting reviews from you guys though to see if it's well worth the price. ;) Let us know what you think!!

Thanks, Zenara! This is not the first time you've come to my rescue with info I was looking for! :D

Just ordered, and am super excited!

Thanks for posting this. I want this so bad! But it is so expensive. :(

It looks there are a total of 16 workouts--5 alpha, 5 beta, 5 gamma and 1 bonus. Is that correct? Is there a package that contains all 16 because I didn't see it. It looks like to get all 16 workouts you have to spend $200+.:(:(

I really want these workouts but I can't spend that kind of money on workouts right now.

Wow!!! I want it to because I heard him talking about it is more gentle on the joints. But I'm like that is alot of money!!!

I think it's only more gentle on the joints if you really work with the modifier. I'm going to wait for some reviews as well. I'm sure I'll end up owning them but probably not until end of summer. I really want to find out if I need to get all 3 stages....200 is a ton of money! And I don't want to get them and not love them.

For now I just purchased the Alpha + Beta combo set. I figure those two are @ the very least a 30-60 day rotation. Then, based on my results - I will decide on the splurge for the Gamma set.

Focus T25 price?

I'm confuse. Where are you guys getting the $200 plus to get this. I'm looking at $119.85 total for all 16 DVD's. A'm a wrong?

I'm confuse. Where are you guys getting the $200 plus to get this. I'm looking at $119.85 total for all 16 DVD's. A'm a wrong?

Please tell me where you are seeing this because I couldn't find it. I would probably pay $120 for all 16.

Here is what I see:
Focus T25 Gamma DVDs only 59.85
•Rip't Up.
•Extreme Circuit.
•The Pyramid.
•PURE GAMMA Calendar.
Plus, 2 FREE Gifts:
•Speed 3.0 Workout.
•PURE STRENGTH Hybrid Calendar.

Then I see this--which is separate:

Focus T25 $119.85
Your FOCUS T25 program includes:

ALPHA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts:
•Cardio.
•Speed 1.0.
•Total Body Circuit.
•Ab Intervals.
•Lower Focus.

BETA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts:
•Core Cardio.
•Speed 2.0.
•Rip't Circuit.
•Dynamic Core.
•Upper Focus. .
Plus you get a stretch workout and the bonus Core Speed

But I see nothing--at least from the link provided on this forum, that has all 3--alpha, beta and gamma. I was initially look at the gamma package which included the mat and the resistance bands--which is where I got the $200+ but even if you just get the gamma DVDs with alpha and beta it's $180 before tax and shipping.

Like that one video, looks fun & quick, love those fast feet, and not manic like some other programs. Would this be a stand alone program for most of you? or an add on?

What would be the differces between the packages?

I'm still a bit confuse. So what would be the difference between the $119.85 versus the $180 plus...would it be only the shake?

I'm still a bit confuse. So what would be the difference between the $119.85 versus the $180 plus...would it be only the shake?

The Alpha (5 workouts) and Beta (5 workouts) workouts are both included in the $119.85 basic T25 set (plus a bonus stretch workout). If you buy from BB or a BB coach you get an additional free bonus workout.

The Gamma set is separate. You can buy Gamma as a dvd only set (3 workouts plus a bonus workout) for $59.85. Or buy Gamma set with some extra stuff included (minimat, resistance bands) for $119.85

Does this seem like a good price point? for 25 minute workouts? If it's innovative & a good system, maybe. The only BB workout I even really think measures up is P90X, but then I haven't really looked at much of BB stuff.

so spoiled by Cathe workouts.

Zanara25--that's what I was seeing. $180 if you want all of the workouts and $200+ if you want the "packages" that include bands and mats.

112toGuru--that is an individul thing. I have almost everything Cathe has created and am currently in the middle of STS (and loving it)--but I also have P90X (1&2), Insanity, Asylum, ChaLean Extreme and TurboFire and I think they were all well worth it. There isn't a one of them that I don't come back to at least one of the workouts frequently and some of them like Insanity and TurboFire I come back to many workouts frequently. I love Shaun T's workouts, so I know I will eventually shell out the $180 for all of the workouts. I just get frustrated because I can't afford it right now--and I wish it was more affordable so I could try to swing it anyway! But I have to wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.