Shaklee

judejude

Cathlete
Hi,

is anyone out there for or against Shaklee vitamins? I read about a lot of people taking them for years and swearing by them, but it's hard to tell if that's just propeganda.

thanks !

I would also like to know. I've heard someone talk about them being "live" vitamins. I don't even know what they meant exactly.

We use Shaklee vitamins and some other supplements. My kids prefer their kids vitamins over anything else on the market. We all (my kids included) take their Optiflora (acidopholus - sp?) and I take their glucosamine for arthritis in my knee. My orthopedist was so dissatisfied with all of the arthritis meds that he and some colleagues from Case Wester Reserve Univ created their own brand. He said most of the stuff available is mostly fillers that people don't need. He asked me what I take (I'm sure he was looking to suggest his formulated brand to me) and when I said Shaklee, he told me never mind - that I'm already taking the best that's available.

Their products are a little more pricey, but I love them.

Thanks for responding. Based on only one reply in 2 days, I wonder how there are floods of trails by people on the internet who rave about them and yet you and I are the only ones on this active board who are familiar w/them.

Thanks for responding. Based on only one reply in 2 days, I wonder how there are floods of trails by people on the internet who rave about them and yet you and I are the only ones on this active board who are familiar w/them.

We take them here in our household. My father-in-law "sales" them, mainly he is purchasing them at a great price for his family. He swears by them.

I personally like the Shaklee brand and the Nature's Code brand that is sold at www.qvc.com.

Love shaklee

I loooove shaklee.

I have a friend who let me try there products and i can honestly say they are great. My kiddos are on the chids ocean wonder vitamins, my husband sears by the vitalizer and i take vita lea and vit b because i need the extra energy:eek:) When i skip a dose Ican tell the difference. It is strange but they really make a difference. My kids did not get sick this whole winter and we started the vitamins in Nov 08.

so after I tried the vitamins I tried the protein shakes...these are my favorite:eek:)))

i also use all the cleaning products.

Feel free toask questions i could go on and on:eek:)

I joined to get better pricing since i use there products all the time .... here is my website for more info if you would like:

http://www.shaklee.net/twalker

You can order form there and join if you wish so you can get memeber pricing...keeep in mind no monthly min or any of that:eek:)))) whatever works best for you:eek:)

Tammy
[email protected]

i tried them for a time and noticed a big difference. I definitely had more energy. I think I took a number of pills and 2x a day..which was my demise. I just like to take one pill daily. I would recommend them though...I definitely had more energy.

Hi

I take and sell shaklee:eek:)

The Vita-Lea is 2 pills 1 time a day:eek:) I take this along with extra Vit B as I need more energy and it works.

They have something called vitalizer which my husband takes this is a packet of pills taken 1 time daily it includes:

80 bio-optimized nutrients clinically proven to create a foundation for a longer, healthier life*

Based on 12 Shaklee clinical studies, Vitalizer provides the best spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-aging phytonutrients, omega-3 fatty acids and probiotics*. And they are delivered to the right place at the right time with Shaklee's S.M.A.R.T.™ delivery system.

Vitalizer gives you:

Supercharged vitality*
Enhanced immunity*
Stress management*
Antioxidant and DNA protection*
Heart and brain health*
Bone and joint health*
Digestive health*
Prostate health*

And thanks to the unique Vita-Strip Daily Packs, they are easy to take - no matter where you are.

they have it with or without iron and gold pack for over 50:eek:)

Here is my website but I would love to answer any questions anyone might have:eek:)

www.shaklee.net/twalker

Tammy:)

The vitalizer is pricy but the vita lea is not and it is great:eek:) I ended up joing to get better pricing, the nice thing is there is no monthly min:eek:)

Tammy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.