Save 15% on New 1 Year Cathe Live and OnDemand Memberships

Need to get on this deal.

Just debating whether I should go for the OnDemand Membership rather than just Cathe Live, I really want to try out the Workout Blender!

I'm sticking with the month to month because I'm afraid that they may raise the rate within the next year, then I'll have to pay more. I like knowing that no matter what, I'll only pay $20/month for everything. Great deal though for everyone overseas or giving as a gift. I truly appreciate that Cathe and staff listen to their "followers".

Not sure I understand....if you pay the year's worth at the going rate, you should not be paying more if they raise it during your year...correct?

Not sure I understand....if you pay the year's worth at the going rate, you should not be paying more if they raise it during your year...correct?
If you pay for the year, it does not auto renew at the price you are paying now. So if they raise the rate during the year, you will pay more next year. I just don't want to have to worry about renewing or paying more so I'm happy just paying the monthly. I find it's well worth it for all you get and will be getting in the future.

do you have to have it auto-renew or can you set it up to just stop when the year is up? It's a shame to miss out on the 15% discount..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.