Saturday's Step Class

Meecher

Cathlete
I pulled a nervy (and nerdy!) move and asked Ms. Cathe for her notes from Saturday's AWESOME Step Class! Subsequently, I was asked (oh alright, begged!) by a few trippers to post the combos for memory's sake. Here they are: (Enjoy! :) Meecher)

2 basic
2 V-step

mambo chacha pivot chacha
hip hop repeater (that was fun!)
outer thigh straddle
outer thigh turn in, shuffle back & shuffle down board

hamstring front to back
grapevine off side
turn back straddle
knee ATW

pump circle run
side V-step
pivot
side up
box lunge

step kick, triples around
elbow to knee hold bottom
rock horse / bow & arrow
2 big scoops, little skuddle

hamstring on top - explode over
squat pendulum (twice?)
knee off the back

Meecher,

You are absolutely great. That is the combo everyone was asking about. I ran into one of the roadtrippers at the airport (Leslie) and she asked about that particular combo!

Thank you for letting us have it! I agree the hip hop repeater was realy fun!

Cheryl

Me beg? Nah, never!}(;) Thank you so much for posting the combos. Cathe got my heart pumping in this class with those fast feet!

Thanks again!!!
Wendy

Michelle - Thanks for posting, and thanks for being brave enough to ask!!! We all wanted to know. Thank you.

And can I just say - you were a blast.

Love you, gal!

Cheryl

Thank you Meecher!!! Loved these combos. The step class was my fave. I had so much fun!

Hopefully some of these moves will be in the new workouts!

You are all MORE than welcome! My embarrassing query has at least borne fruit in the form of your appreciation!!

I actually led a step class last night and used the "hip hop repeater!" Everyone LOVED it! Anything I can do to extend the "afterglow" from my weekend with y'all is worth it, you know?!

Work Work!

:) Meecher

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.