Sanjaya R.I.P.

I really was afraid he may win it all - now I'm relieved! Lakisa can go now with her lack-luster attitude. She needs to show that she really cares whether she wins or not. But then maybe she DOESN'T care, and is satisfied with getting in the top 10 and going on the tour.

I knew he would go this week. The song he sang was not even funny this week, just terrible. Now let's get rid of Chris Richardson. His head bobble while he sings irritates me soooooo much.
LD

>
>Now if they could just get rid of Ryan Seacrest, maybe the
>show would be tolerable!
>
>Lori
>

AMEN!

Yeah, I know he didn't deserve to be in the top 10... but I am going to miss the hair thing!!:) And he does seem like a sweet kid.

I'm glad he's gone as well. I didn't watch it all last night, but tell me, did they show that little girl crying again?

Yeah, but now the show is going to be all boring. I liked the anticipation of seeing what scheme Sanjaya would come up with next.

I agree with you sunnyside...the strange and comical novelty that was Sanjaya is now gone. It was getting to the point where I was actually looking forward to his funky hairstyles!

I've been waiting for him to go also. BUT, my hubby and I always run in from another part of the house to see him when we hear it announced that he's next. It WAS entertaining. While he does seem like a nice kid, he NEVER should have made it this far. Crazy!
Angela

The only good singers left are women. Of those women, I think the new AI should be Melinda or Jordin. Both of these women have amazing voices!

> Now let's get rid of Chris
>Richardson. His head bobble while he sings irritates me
>soooooo much.

I think every song he sings is sounding the same, and he IS too nasally.

I thought Sanjaya had a good sense of humor, changing the lyrics of his 'booted out' song to "let's give them something to talk about...other than hair."

He seems like a nice kid, but if he or Lakisha didn't get the boot last night, I would have been ticked off (especially if Blake got booted---I can't believe Chris and the bald guy got more votes than Blake).

The only three remaining contestants I would buy a record from are Jordin, Blake and Melinda. (I was glad that Simon told her to can the 'surprised' act, and she could, so a bit of it was put on.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.