RWH Low Impact Hiit 2

firemedic

Cathlete
I just finished this one and I loved it!!!! I prefer this one over #1. I also like the fact that you really don't need to add abs to this. I think a lot of the moves really worked my abs more than #1 esp. with the weights. Now with #1, I felt it more in my quads, and this one I feel it more in my butt. So, the next time I do these, I think I will do them back to back and see how I feel.

I was just looking at some of the premixes and it looks like there is a lot of fun to be had with these 2 workouts. I love having all of the premix options.

I agree with you, Firemedic. I felt it more in my glutes and the day after my core was nicely sore. Great idea to do both of them back to back. Should give it a go asap!

I really enjoyed #2 a lot, refreshing, new moves, however, I found the tempo just a bit too fast to maintain good form w/ the weights...but this is just my take away. It's solid.

I just finished this one and I loved it!!!! I prefer this one over #1. I also like the fact that you really don't need to add abs to this. I think a lot of the moves really worked my abs more than #1 esp. with the weights. Now with #1, I felt it more in my quads, and this one I feel it more in my butt. So, the next time I do these, I think I will do them back to back and see how I feel.
I'm planning to try and squeeze this in tomorrow morning and I'm short on time so won't feel too guilty about leavng off the Abs #2 that's part of the Getting Started rotation. Thanks for the review. I checked out the video clip and I like how she uses a weight for a lot of the moves.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.