RT check in Tues April10

Good Afternoon RTers!

Today I did a 60 min. mishmosh of shoulders,biceps and triceps from SS/PP and then MM abs plus planks.

Mona--Good advice about stopping to take a picture on RT when you are tired. Now I am going to remember THAT!!;-)

This will be my first RT.....so excited!

Blurb....My DH and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this past Jan. with a trip to Maui....HEAVEN!!

Gin

Good afternoon ladies,

Today i did High Step Challenge!

Gin Happy 25th Anniversary! My 25th Anniverary is in Dez.:D

Mona Happy 8th wedding anniversary!

Have a great day everybody!
Belinda

Hi all, I'm trying to check in 'early' again today. Today I did IMAX3 intervals 6-10 followed by GS Shoulders and a Seaun Zeiger abs routine. Seasun has some pretty good ab routines by the way. The abs sequence she does on the bosu in Double Cardio DVD is the hardest I've ever done.

Jean: I was at the 2005 road trip. From what I've seen there seems to be a few people making it back for a second (or more) time but my impression is that for most it will be their first trip. That sounds like a good poll question to put on the road trip forum!

Carole: If it makes you feel any better, I did my taxes then less than a week later my computer fried its hard disk. The data wasn't recoverable. I had to do them all over again this past weekend. Thankfully I had a back up of last year's taxes and the backup worked.

Jennifer: I think yesterday was the first time I used the workout blender - also on Step Blast. I wish the blender was an option on all the DVDS. My disc changer is programmable but Cathe puts so many chapters in it's a long process to program it into the DVD player.

Phyllis: It took me a few minutes to remember what HCE was. Duh. If the workout you did is the one I'm thinking of, just as you think it's all over she hits you with 20 minutes of the kick max blast challenge. Congrats for taking that one on!

Vicki: every time I see one your posts I misread your name as QueenMeanie instead of Queenmaynie. As I've gotten older my eyes play tricks on me. Actually QueenMeanie would be a good name for me (well on some days more than others).

Mona: You are right, I plan on going lighter on my weights at the road trip too. I remember stopping a couple times to take plates off the barbell. She did a lot of reps on each exercise. I remember her looking my way while I was starting to struggle. She purposely did two reps using momentum on a barbell curl which I think was a cue to us to check our form.

Cara: I've never done CTX as it was produced. I've used all parts of it for mish moshes though and I love it for that alone. My current rotation is based on a CTX style format but I'm using Gym Styles for the weight work and adding 30 minute portions of miscellaneous Step/Kickbox/Bosu workouts for the cardio.

TK... I can't stop laughing at your comment! I am pretty sure at certain times of the month my family would agree with the queenmeanie thing!! Haha... thanks for making my night!

TK - I did think that Vicki's post name was queenmeanie. I had to go and look at her post to see she is not queenmeanie. That is just too funny! I am glad you are posting now - since you have your computer up and running now.

Well, Cathe will be making an announcement tomorrow. Did anyone notice all of the views on the announcement question? It was close to 3500 views. I think we are all anticipating her next DVD's!

I did Drill Max today (BTW)

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.