Rotation planning

sjdavis

Cathlete
I'm trying to plan how to fit the January rotation into my schedule. I get up at 5 to find time to work out so I don't have more than 45 -60 minutes in the morning, depending on the day. Some days I have to leave earlier than other days.
I'm looking at separating the workouts when there are more than one in a day (say, After Burn in the morning and the ab workout in the evening) as one way to fit them both in.
I'm also wondering if I could move the workouts around during the week to better fit my crazy schedule. For example, could I trade a Tuesday workout with a Wednesday workout as long as I get all the workouts in during the week? That way I could do a shorter one on a day when I have less time.
Anyone see any glaring problems with either of those plans?

I'm not Cathe....but I think you'll be fine with your plan. Just remember that you shouldn't work the same muscle group 2 days in a row, do a warm up and stretch each time too. I've had to do this also and I thought it went well! It was the "rock bottoms" rotation. I simply didn't have the time to do the suggested work on some days, so I would sometimes split it. It was actually pretty nice that way because it allowed me to focus on the work, use good form etc. I also love an evening workout......helps me sleep!;)

I would recommend keeping the same order of workouts, and lengthening the actual rotation itself by a few days if need be. Thats just my opinion though. :) You could also try using premixes. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.