Road Trippers, get ready for the FUN!!!

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good morning to you!!

OMG, I can't believe it's here. It went so fast.

I am pretty sore today and have to teach two classes. Then tomorrow morning before I leave I teach a class. So, basically by Saturday I should be good and sore and ready to pass out after the first class!!! Michelle, if you're out there, I wish I could have gone by your idea and had a rest week. Sounds like a pretty good plan to me.

I am definitely not packed, but last night I put my 4 w/o outfits in my little gallon baggies, and sure enough they are all black! I tried to talk myself into using at least one top with a little color, but I have every reason in my mind not to. Also, black shows the sweat the least, and lemme' tell ya, I am going to be the biggest sweat puddle in the room. GOD forbid there's any thing we do on the floor, I'll be able to use the sweat puddle from my butt like a little Magna Doodle to spell out... HELP ME!! ( wow, that was a little ramble, huh?)So, yea, I'll be the lady in black. All black. Nothing but black. But at least my sneakers have a little color.

Okay, off to teach class in a few. I think I'll go all out and wear my fuscia NIKE top this morning... I'm feeling a little crazy!! LOL!

Have a great day. I can't wait to meet you all!!! :7

Morning Vicki!!LOL about the sweat/magna doodle, your funny:)

Well, tomorrow is the day:7

Today I am going to try and fit in MM, BG and IM3 just for fun(j/k):p :p ;-) Shoot, if I did all that DH would have to take me to the airport in a wheel chair;-)

Can't wait to meet everyone!

See you tomorrow :D

Michelle

Morning Everyone :)

I can't believe it's tomorrow...before you know it, it will be here and gone :(

Today calls for a rest day, but I will probably do Yoga and/or a Step Workout! I'm a little sore from yesterdays LBWO.

Vicki~ Too Funny!! That is basically what I did last night was put my workout outfits in the baggies. Still have lots of packing to do...

Michelle~ GMorning! :) Can't wait to meet you!! Any workout plans today?

See you soon!!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

Vicki,

I am a color person. I do wear black, but I do have an assortment of colors for the RT, since I look better with some color. I have a white top, a mint green outfit that I will wear for Friday night and to work out in on Saturday morning. I brought a pink top and some blue capris and I also have some gray in there. I think you ought to try some color you would get hooked!

Michele - I thought you were serious about MM, B&G's, and IMAX3. Here I was thinking at first, I thought she was resting up! What a rest huh?

Jennifer - good luck finishing up your packing. Some yoga sounds good.

I will probably do Step Blast & Weight Circuits (81 minutes) tonight.

See you tomorrow!

Cheryl

Jennifer- Good morning:)....funny thing, when I listed out those workouts as a joke I got to thinking, that wouldn't be such a bad workout if I used some of the premixes..Imax3 1-5, MM upper body pp, and BG floorwork+abs...I'll call it "Michelle's Body Max":7

Morning Cheryl:) We posted at the same time.

Michelle

Hi folks, I am having the hardest time concentrating on work today. I should have taken the day off to finish packing. I have to finish it tomarrow morning, while babysitting a crying baby, because DH is taking my car for new tires. Talk about procrastinating. Anyway, my head is just buzzing...I'm hoping to do a workout today, probably something cardio. I don't want to be too sore for Saturday. No workout plans for tomarrow. Have fun with the last few hours of anticipation.

Hi, gals! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'm going to do Kick Max today.

What is everyone wearing to the Meet and Greet tomorrow night. Sounds like someone is wearing a workout outfit. Is anyone wearing capris with aerobic shoes? I'm not sure what to wear.

Laura

Laura, I'm just wearing capris with tennis shoes tomorrow!

Vicki - I usually wear all black too but I made a point to buy some colorful tanks to wear over my BLACK sports bras with my BLACK shorts haha. :) I do have one outfit that I wanted to wear for kickboxing that is all black...but now it looks like we won't know until the class starts ??

So I woke up very early this morning, head spinning and could not fall back asleep. I am very tired today and I still have to do laundry and pack tonight. I've got everything mentally organized though so it shouldn't be too bad. I got my workout of the way this morning so I'm good to go tonight.

So tomorrow I guess we'll do our checking in in person! :)

Laura, I'm wearing black sweatpant capris, my OAL tee shirt (from the <--thread) and ryka walking shoes.

What's everyone wearing to dinner Sat? I'm wearing some pretty casual capris and sandals, but I'm not sure what top to wear. I wish I would have spurged for a pedicure and manicure, but alas, that's just not me. I'll be the one with homemade pink toenails and plain old short fingernails, one with a bruise from a dropped 10 pound weight plate.

Hi ladies!!!

I am @ work and can't concentrate either. I'm all packed and am leaving tonight (driving 10 hours). My tummy monkeys are all gone, but I've somehow hurt my shoulder. Oh well, I can meet you all and work out with one arm, right?

For the meet & greet I'm just wearing shorts & a tee shirt since we have to wear gym shoes and will probably wear a casual skirt & top to dinner Sat.

See you all tomorrow and everyone have a safe trip:D

Kara

Robin - don't worry, my toenails will be homemade painted (pink too probably) and fingernails are always plain jane!

Cannot wait to see you all tomorrow!!! I just got back from picking up a few last minute items. I will be finishing up the packing tonight and setting out tomorrow around noon.

Vicki - I'll keep an eye out for the "Lady in Black" ;)

I'll be wearing my OAL shirt tomorrow night too - white t-shirt with red color and band around sleeves. Not sure about Saturday night. I'm going to rummage through my closet when I get home and see what I come up with.

Hey again.

I'm probably wearing jeans or capris Friday night with sneakers, but not a workout sneaker, instead some Sketchers. I figure I can do the relay with those since they said to wear rubber soles on the gym floor. Saturday night I think I'll wear some Bermuda type shorts which are casual with a top and sandals.

So, I will be painting the toes tonight after I teach, and mine will be the ones with the sheet marks since I will probably pass out for the night soon after doing them! Fingernails... "au naturale". Except for my pinky finger which has hair dye on it. This would be leftover evidence from the dye job I did myself the other night. I was hoping it would have faded from my fingernail by now, but apparantly Clairol makes a darn good dye. This is what I get for doing it myself and trying to be economical, for once. Maybe I should paint the rest of my nails with dark brown hair dye to match?? (yes, very attractive, I know!)

Okay, it seems I am now slap happy. I promise to be more normal by tomorrow!

See you all then!!!

Hi All~

Just got back in from picking up a few last things! I'm sure I will forgot something...don't you always :)
Got my nails done, and decided at the last minute to get a pedicure, I just tell my BF it was a B-Day present to myself :)

Tomorrow night is either a pair of Jeans or Tan Cargo pants w/ a Tank Top...I will probably wear flip-flops down and change into my sneakers!
I picked up a nicer shirt to wear on Saturday night w/ my Black Casual capri's & sandals. I'm sure I will change my mind 100 times... :)

Can't wait to meet you all! I hope I can sleep tonight, I know last night already I was tossing and turning in excitment! :)

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

Thanks for the input on the wardrobe, girls. See you tomorrow. I hope I get there with everything I need. Trying to pack for the RT when I'm already on the road visiting my husband's family is crazy times two! If I forget something crucial, like deodorant, can I borrow from someone?!

;)

Hello everyone.

I am glad you are all posting what you are wearing. I brought some things from home and went shopping today in Chicago. I STILL don't know what I am wearing. Friday night will either be capris or longer shorts with some top. I am debating wearing flip flops or sandals and bringing a change of shoes (nikes, but not the ones I work out in). Saturday I will probably wear black capris with a top and sandals or a (low) heel. What is everyone wearing on Sunday? It looks like we only have a short time to get on the bus for brunch. Are you bringing a change of clothes to the gym?
I probably won't decide until I get there. I am arriving early tomorrow. Why did I schedule a 7 am flight?? I am thinking about taking a taxi to Cathe's gym and working out, but I may be too tired.

I am very excited and can't wait to meet you all!!!!

Lets see- I already had my nails done, but they will be different from my toenails, so don't say anything Vicky or I will comment on the sheet marks on your toenails:p
I will be wearing track pants and tennies for meet and greet, no time to change since my plane comes in later in the afternoon.
Saturday night for dinner I will be wearing blue jean capris and no shirt:p (just wanna see if anyone is paying attention)and flat sandles.
For the workouts, I tried on everything today, and it is mostly black also:)

Well I think I am gonna go take a shower and get some sleep!

see you girls tomorrow:7 :7

Michelle

Ok, so I am on vacation, and have been indulging! I am so excited for this roadtrip, though! I need to undo some of the damage!!! I haven't posted alot for this check-in but I can't wait to meet everyone:)Its finally here!!! :D :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.