Road Trip 2007 - photos!

Thanks for taking the time to share. Everyone looks like they are having a blast!

Especially doing the Levitation Holds!}(

Have a great morning and a safe trip home!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what an experience you are all having!

Cathe should have been a model!!!!!!!!! Wow. She is gorgeous! Everyone is gorgeous for that matter!

A few quotes from me :):
"Life is short so be the best you can be every single day of your life!"
"My game face is on almost every morning at 5AM!"

Thanks so much for sharing these with us in such a timely manner. Makes those of us who didn't make the cut-off feel a little more involved in some way.
:)

Goodness I am in love with Cathe's red shirt and the one that looks to have leather straps; gosh I wonder where she shops *giggles* -- too cute

The photos are awesome looks like everyone had a blast!!

Cynthia, you are a doll for posting so many pics. I don't think I've ever seen so many great-looking women in one place at one time! Everybody looks so great and is obviously having a great time!

Thank you for sharing. I've been looking forward all weekend to seeing some roadtrip pictures. All the roadtrip ladies and Cathe and crew are gorgeous.

RetroFit!

Thank you so much for posting these! So many of mine didn't come out - I'm wondering if it was because Allison took them while she was hysterical and the camera shook so bad?! :p I have pics to share but have no clue how? I have a link to my site where I have them but don't know how to do it here? Can you help? Not sure if this will work but mine are here http://www.fitbytracey.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=318

Thanks again for everything!!!!!!!!

Big hugs and kisses!

Tracey

Thank you so much for posting so many wonderful pictures! You should be anointed the official RT photographer.:)

Tracey - I had the same problem with a lot of my pictures. I think it had to do with low light. Unless the pictures were taken really close up, the flash just didn't reach and my pictures turned out "grainy". In some areas, there was so much light, that the flash didn't go off at all and those pictures are fuzzy. I just couldn't win. You look awesome in your pics though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.