Remember Whooping?

When Cathe introduces her crew, she says, "Cedie, Brenda, Amanda (etc)." And then I add my name, like I'm part of the crew. I'm sure anyone hearing me would just laugh out loud. It always makes me smile!

I think it's in one of the LIS workouts where Cathe asks, "Can you feel that Nancy?" and I always smile and answer back :p! Maybe someday Cathe will have a "personalization option" where your name gets inserted for motivation:
Go (insert name here)! You're doin' great (insert name here)! Two more reps for you (insert name here)!:eek:

Yep, I sass.

Add me to the list of many who whoop, talk, groan & sass back to Cathe. Sometimes I purposely talk, sometimes it just slips out (those particular comments would usually need to be beeped out if anyone was listening to me). When my husband or kids walk through the room while I'm "whooping" and working out, I dare them to join me.

i just did some step oldies last week and the whoop factor was way higher in those than in the workouts of today...but the workouts were also a lot more fun.

i just did some step oldies last week and the whoop factor was way higher in those than in the workouts of today...but the workouts were also a lot more fun.
I just couldn't tolerate the older step workouts. I sold them on E-Bay. Too much like cheerleading. Ugh!

I think Step Works is the one where the brunette behind Cathe (never did get to know that one's name) whoops a little too much. At the time, I remember reading negative reviews on that workout because of that poor gal. Didn't bother me but you definitely notice it. Don't think she was in another workout after that one, but I expect it was a coincidence. She was in Body Max and a couple other of Cathe's earlier workouts.

Does anyone else remember Cathe's "How to Get in Shape for your Wedding?" It's been filed in VHS history! I am happy that so many of the classics are available on DVD, though. I love Step Fit, Step Works, Step Max, Power Max, etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.