registration for Eggland's Best tour

M

Cathlete
Hey Cathe,

I'm assuming there will be some kind of registration process for the tour; how will you guys handle that? I didn't get to do the Road Trip and I don't want to miss this! I'll be going to Chicago to see 'ya - CAN'T WAIT!

Linda

Cathe Eggland's Best National Tour

We plan on beginning the registration process next week for Daytona Beach. The registration for the other locations will soon follow. We just have to wait until we have signed contracts back from the various convention centers and the lawyers have reviewed and written the medical and legal disclaimers for each event.

Where will you be announcing that the registration process is open? (On a particular forum? In the blog?) I want to make sure I don't miss out!

Where will you be announcing that the registration process is open? (On a particular forum? In the blog?) I want to make sure I don't miss out!

I'd love to know this, too! It would be great if the registration info was sent out in an email a few days before it started. :)

I'd love to know this too, when is going to start for San Diego? I don't want to miss this one.I can't wait, even when you guys said that it will be until 2010.:confused::eek::)

Eunice;)

FOR SNM:

What about the cities you haven't decided on yet? What if, right now, NYC is the closest venue, but Boston was mentioned as a city you are looking into. I don't want to have to commit to a city further away if Boston is going to end up on the list and be stuck. That just doesn't seem fair to those of us still waiting on the second round of places.

We will make announcements in multiple places, but you can always count on the Blog to have any new information. We will also send out an email update in advance of the registration. If you have not done so already you can sign up for email updates by going to our http://cathe.com home page. You will see the email update form on the right sidebar of the home page.

Thank you. :)

I have a second question, if you don't mind. Is there an age requirement for something like this? I have a 14 y/o daughter who loves to work out with my Cathe DVDs. She'd be thrilled to participate in something like this, meet other Catheites, and most of all, meet Cathe. (She has already put in a request for a Cathlete shirt.)

Thought I'd ask before registration starts getting underway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.