Real quick question

clareMc

Cathlete
Cathe (amd anyone who may know):

please an you tell me where you bought the bra top you wear on Power Hour (in blue) and on Rhythmic Step (in tangerine)?

Thanks so much!

And best of luck with the last few weks of pregnancy and the birth by the way!! Take it easy.....

Clare

I remember Cathe saying once that the bottoms were Hot Skins and the tops in Rhythmic Step and PH were Marika. They are so cute, aren't they!?!

do they have a web site? I tried www,marika.com and it was worse than useless.

Any ideas as to how I can find a stockist?

Thanks

Clare

just did a search for marika on google

i found a website called www.sandiegofit.com, which has a lot of marika clothes. you might want to check it out. there were also several others sites, but i didn't investigate them.

Does anyone know about the cool black top Cathe wore in S&H Chest and Back? I really want one like that. Thanks!

RE: Hey K60...

I love that top too! It is by Nike, but the stores by me don't carry that one. It almost looks like a bustier with the wires running vertically up the torso. I found a maroon one like it at Galyan's but it was an extra small - not my size. Do you have a Marshall's or TJMaxx in your town? The one in Minneapolis has the tops that the cast wears in S&H and Power Hour so I bought the green one from Chest & Back and the blue one from Tris & Bis. I don't look anything like those women (fitness wise), but hey, it makes me more motivated when I saunter into my living room in my cute Nike top and black bootcut leggings!

Yeah, we do have Marshalls (love that store) and I've bought some Nike tops there. I'll head on out just for the heck of it and see if they have that black one. Nike does have cool stuff. In fact, I'm wearing a Nike sports bra top right now. One of my favorites.

Hi,
I just wanted to add that you may be able to order the top from nikegoddess.com. I ordered the orange and yellow tops from Rythmic Step and S&H from there so they may have the one you're looking for.

Jacque

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.