Question about XTrain 1RM testing

pgeiger

Cathlete
I posted this in one of the support forums, but not sure of the right place to ask this question. When doing 1 RM tests for the exercises where you alternate arms, like the alternating standing curls, should my count be the count for one arm or both? I'm also trying to do my 1 RM testing for XTrain but don't see any exercise numbers above 1059 in the calculator? There are some new ones there and I would really like to see the video examples!Thanks!

Pam

I counted a L rep and a R rep as 'one rep', so each arm did ten reps.

Also, there are a lot of 1RM max calcuators online. They seem to be in line with the one on Cathe's website.

I also noticed a lot of the '10--' exercises were not on the website yet.

Thanks eminenz2! That was how I was counting it too, but I played the video clip for one of them and Cathe was counting 1-2-3-4 instead of 1-1-2-2, etc. I guess I will find out quickly if I am a long way off. For the exercises that aren't in the calculator yet, I am looking them up on the videos, but will want them on my workout card. I did hear that the workout cards are supposed to be available next week, so hopefully all of the exercises will be in workout manager then.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.