Question about what you plan on wearing for STS

rubleneesey

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

Do you plan on wearing 37 different outfits for this series or are you going to wear 1 outfit for each week? (say film the 1st weeks 3 workouts in 1 day?) My hubby insists, "hey it's Cathe, she'll probably wear 37 cool outfits that you'll then want to purchase". LOL!

Are you designing any outfits for STS? I think I might have to save my pennies and purchase a few from your prior workouts.

I can't wait to hear more updates, whether it be about outfits, set, whatever! I'm so looking forward to STS, BRING IT ON! }(

Denise

>37 outfits may be hard since they are not using entirely
>original footage!

I thought that too but hubby insisted that the additional "footage" for each would have her in new outfits. My real guess is probably 1 outfit per week.

Denise

My hubby insists, "hey it's Cathe, she'll probably wear 37 cool outfits that you'll then want to purchase". LOL!

Denise, I don't know how many new outfits Cathe & Crew will wear, but your hubby thinks just like mine! :) My American Express card and I are sad to say that they're both right -- I am SURE to want to purchase some of Cathe's cool new outfits!! (Somehow, I think I always fool myself into thinking that they'll look on me like they look on her... NOT!!!!!!!!!! :+ :+ :+ )

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

I agree. I think they'll all be different. The outfits make such a difference in a workout. For me, I think if the outfits are different for each workout, it would give each workout a different feel and decrease the boredom factor over the long run. (If that makes any sense:))

That's funny Denise! I like your hubby's sense of humor :)

Actually, we plan on wearing a total of 12 different outfits for the STS program. Three different outfits per each Mesocycle (that’s nine outfits). For example, Mesocycle One is divided into three groups so we have an outfit for Chest, Shoulders, and Biceps, an outfit for Back and Triceps, and an outfit for Legs. Then we will also have an outfit for Ab Circuits, one for the squat rack Leg workout , and finally one for the small stretch segment.

Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.