PYGFO-Tuesday

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was CK. "You got it, you got it, you go!" and "Hip hip hooray!" :) :7 :)

I have another appt with my new headache dr this aft.

Michelle--Love your new short bob. Very stylish!:) You look as if you are happy with it, with that big smile on your face!:7 What workout is on the agenda today? Are you still following the Dec. rotation?

Laura--Sorry I didn't have any workout advice for you. You are one traveling girl!

Hi Tess and all other PYGFOers that follow. We are missing some folks!:-(
Gin

Michelle, I love the new hairdo!! Looks fabulous on you. Very young and fresh.

Gin, good luck at the new headache Dr. (is it a neurologist?). Hope he or she can help you with your migraines.

I am still congested, woke up with a lot of coughing and yuck. I have almost lost my voice from all the coughing. Tonight is my company christmas party too so no workout for me today.

Where is everyone???

Gin, I did IM2 today...so now I am 2 days behind you in the rotation.:)
Do you think your doctor will want you to try other meds?

Tess, have you been to the doc? Maybe your cold has manifested into something else. Went to DH Christmas party last night <big roll of the eyes here> and a <BIG YAWN>. ;):+

Yes, where are the rest of our ladies at?? HELLLOOOOOO!:)

Hey you guys.

Michelle, as I told you on myspace, you look gorgeous!!! Unbelieveable... and as if you didn't look young enough before, minus another 10 years!!! Wowza!

So, I am actually in tears right now and I need to vent... hope you don't mind. well, I just received a message from the Middle school guidance counselor... I had set a meeting with her and my son's math teacher today at 10:30 a.M. well, I completely forgot!!! I am so mortified. I can't believe I did that. He is in accelerated math but is having a difficult time, and we are discussing whether to put him into the advanced math instead. Well I am ashamed and embarrassed because of course my children are my first priority but boy did I mess up. We have furniture coming and I have been trying to help get everything ready for that, as well as having had a client, needing to get to the store for something I need by tomorrow for dress rehearsal, etc. I got out of the shower and there was a message form her.

Okay, I just got a call back from her and she was very understanding. still I feel like a jerk. I am feelign very overwhelmed right now and I don't know how to dig out, you know? There is no end in sight until February for me, then I need to slow it down a bit, I know.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent and I will BBL. I need to go have some coffee and cry this out.

((((((Vicki))))) please consider not waiting until February to slow down. You are so committed to everything you do, I understand that, but you need a little time to breath.

I agree with Michelle Vicki. Maybe you are just trying to fit too much in know what I mean? Maybe make a list of the things that you are involved in and rate them on a scale of 1-10 in importance and drop anything that scores less than a 6 or 7? Just a suggestion but I couldn't do all you do. Of course I'm a laid back southerner and not a crazy new yorker but that's totally irrelevant. :*

Hello.

I haven't been around the last few days. It has been busy! Yesterday was my LONG day at work, so no workout. I had the worst motivation to workout today:( I was an icicle all day. The temps dropped so rapidly today. It has been raining for days (no sun for at least 5 days) and doesn't look like it will let up until Friday:( :( When I got home my jeans were almost all soaked through and I jumped into my pajamas and curled into bed hoping to warm up. I finally got up and did LoMax plus blasts. Once I got started, it felt really good and I wished I had picked something with lots of jumping!! Anyway, I kept reading this check-in to get motivated, so I can thank you all for that:)

Michelle...your pictures look great, and I agree with Gin---you look really happy with your new do!!

Gin...I don't have CK. Do you like that one (besides it being a little dated)? Good luck with your new HA doctor.

Tess...I hope you are feeling better!! How was the Christmas party?

Vicki...I hope you aren't still stressing about missing your DS meeting. I am more than sure that his teacher knows you are a committed parent that would never miss anything intentionally! I hope you slow down b/f February too!! Please get some much needed rest :) I like Tess's suggestion, and may just have to use it myself!!

Speaking of busy, I am back to work now. Lots of paperwork:( Tomorrow is anothe LONG day at work. PLEASE---rain go away---I need some sun to make me happy!! Have a great Wednesday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.