PYGFO-Thursday

copwife

Cathlete
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/copwife614/myspace comments/th125252025252864252529.gif

It's Boot Camp day!!!The original one. It seems that my cardio endurance did not suffer as much as I thought it did, doing Cathes last rotation. I am very pleased with that.:)

Tess, any better today? I'll go find lots of funny get well comments and post them to your myspace.:)

Carolyn, the only part of that BM2 premix I don't like, is how that first portion is repeated...I think one time through is enough.

Allison, I burned myself out on that last series also. I think I could put it away for a year and not miss it...well, except for BG!}(

Gin, you are brave, I would have never loaned out my Cathe's.:)Good job on the new recruit! ;-)

Robin, your welcome.:)

Hi to the rest of you girls..Lara, Vicki, Laura, Heather

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was LIC timesaver cardio and B&G stability ball abs. Not a super tough day in Catheland.:7 Enjoyable!:7

Michelle--Love your flower face! So cheery! I don't know if brave or stupid is the word for loaning my Cathes out. She did return 4ds the next day. I guess I am just so excited to know someone that enjoys and will do the Cathes. Most of my other friends either aren't interested, don't have the discipline or think they are much too difficult.

Hi to everyone else. Late for work.....
Gin:)

Good Morning,

Today is the original boot camp for me also. Not looking forward to the sequential power kicks. I get totally winded after those.

Michelle - You are right about the repeat. I'm ready to move on to the power circuits after the first portion.

Tess - Hope you feel better today:)

Gin - I loaned out my Supersets/Push Pull to a friend back in October and she never used it. I'm glad those workouts are in this month's rotation. It gave me a good excuse to get them back. I probably won't loan any more out, I worried about it every day.

Allison - Glad to hear you don't have a major injury. The BM2 premix I did was the cardio timesaver. It still seemed like it went on forever!!!

Heather - Congrats on your November weight loss. (I think I found it:p:p)

Hello to everyone else

Carolyn

Hey you guys...

I have been AWOL the last couple of days. I got sick like some of you. Maybe it's catchy through the internet?? Anyway, I was in bed all day yesterday and today has not been much better. I had a client this morning nd it was torture getting through that. I am trying to motivate myself to at least do weight work, but so far no luck. My stomach is still feeling funny and my head is going to fall off. I usually teach on Thursday nights, but tonight I have to go to my son's Jazz band concert at school so I don't have to. Never thought I'd say this, but that's a good thing!

Anyway, just jumped on here for a quick minute... hope you are all doing well. I will catch up on what I missed later. I am going to at least go put on some work out stuff and hope that motivates me to do something.

Have a great day all!!!

Hi girls. Thanks everyone for the get well wishes. I am feeling a lot better today but still feel like I should be at home napping instead of working. Hope to be fully recovered by tomorrow. Lauren (Sancho) and I are going to Crossfit Atlanta on Saturday so hopefully I'll be better by then. Don't know if any of you have heard of crossfit, but it is a training style kind of like turbulence training or new rules of lifting where the exercises are intense but efficient and the focus is on using your own body weight with functional moves. Should be interesting.

Maybe I'll have a workout to report tomorrow. Hugs to all.

Hi there!

Good news: my knee feels completely fine again. Do you think I could attempt Low Max tonight? I'll wear my knee brace---promise.

Work is so slow right now I'm ready to stick a pen in my eye. I'm so bored and I keep eating!!! UGH! Thank god it's 4pm now. Only one hour left....

Tess--I'm sorry you still don't feel well. There's nothing worse than being at work when all you want to do is climb into bed and close your eyes. Hang in there.

Michelle-Rock on with doing Bootcamp! Nice work! That workout is t.o.u.g.h.! Like Carolyn said--I despise those sequential power kicks (and the sumo squats, and the first drill with all the air jacks and the last drill with that weird squat with the "chopping arms")---wow, I guess I don't like that workout too much, do I?!?!The cardio is just sooo tough--the "cardio only premix" kills me!!!!

Vicki--ANOTHER sicky on the forum! Oh no! I'm so sorry you caught the "forum virus" ;) Rest and feel better soon! Knock on wood that I haven't gotten sick yet. I am ALWAYS the first to get sick (and stay sick!) Hmmmm...must be all those clementines I've been eating that are keepin' me healthy! ;)

Gin--Isn't it great to do a fun workout once in a while--one that doesn't leave you sprawled on the floor gasping for air!???! Yours sounds like it was a good one today. I've got to try that one!

Hellloooo to anyone else I missed or have yet to hear from! Have a great day!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Hi Again!

Please guys, don't give me the "forum virus" that is going around. So sorry so many are feeling under the weather.:(

Allison--Would you like to trade jobs with me? I don't know what you do , but when you teach 4 year olds (10 of them) you are NOT bored so much. I might like to be bored ONE day instead of listening to ..."He said BOOTY" or cleaning up spilled paint or telling the boys to quit rolling around on the floor like puppies. I really like it, though.:)
Be careful with you knee!!

Gin

Hello.

I haven't been around much the last few days. I wasn't able to workout yesterday b/c it was a long day at work. I did DM and MM today to make up for it. My muscles felt fried afterward! I am on a mission to hit the cardio hard this weekend. Why is it that my stomach is growing more this week than it did over Thanksgiving?? I don't get it. Maybe too much work and not enough workout??

Michelle...I am trying to catch up with the December rotation. I think I will try to do the workouts Cathe has listed, but may add some here and there. I am glad to know that your cardio did not suffer following the last rotation. That has been my main source of cardio lately.

Gin...I love that premix for a "lighter" day. I usually add on the bonus cardio and abs at the end. I have considered loaning my DVDs out, but I think I might miss them too much. Especially b/c I usually don't know which workout I am going to do until I get home and see what I am in the mood for. It is so nice of you to share!!

Carolyn...hope you made it through the power kicks!!

Vicki...I hope you feel better soon!! Take it easy (or easier)!!!

Tess...Crossfit sounds interesting--please let us know how it goes. Hopefully, you will be 100% by then!!

Allsion...I am so glad your knee is better! I saw your elf of Cathe. It was so cute!! My sister sent that one to me with our dogs. I laughed hysterically---my DH thought I had lost it! I also tried the one that Liann posted. Those are too much fun!!

Okay, I am going to try to go to bed early. I am looking forward to a cardio packed workout tomorrow afternoon--I am just not sure what that will be yet :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.