PYGFO-Monday

copwife

Cathlete
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/copwife614/agood0morning02-1.jpg

Today is Cardio and Weights...maybe. DD's Christmas- I mean "winter celebration," http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/rolleyes010.gif[/img][/url] party is today. Tomorrow is half day for the kids then I can sleep in for 2 1/2 weeks!! YAY!

Gin, how cute about your dog, my cats know the word 'treat'...probably not, but I think they do anyway.:)

Lara, I don't think there is anyway to eat 'good' at a Christmas party, plus you only do it one time a year, right? Sounds good anyway.;):+

Hope you all have a good day!

Good morning!!

Sleep in, what? What do you speak of?? I know not what that means Michelle. Please teach me the ways!

Just a quick hello. I have a client on her way here, then I must w/o, MM today to get a full body weight w/o. Then tonight we have another Nutcracker show since we got snowed out on Thursday. They went so well this weekend, really really fun!!

Hope you are all surviving Christmas crunch madness. Have a great day. BBL...

Hi PYGFOers. Michelle, enjoy sleeping in. I work until the weekend, then have 4 days off. I have to spend Saturday cleaning for company, but after that, other then cooking for a crowd, which I love, I'm going to relax and enjoy.

Vicki, believe me, I am taking the workouts easy. I'm really, really afraid of doing permanant damage to my knee and having to give up so much stuff I love to do. Have fun cracking nuts!

Lara, did you get your shopping done? I'm done except for a couple things DH was responsible for. I usually assign him a couple men to buy for. I think they are the hardest.

Gin, I've tried yoga and pilates a couple times and just did not like either. Working out with the brace went well. I don't know if it really helps, but it makes me feel safer.

Hi Allison, how was your party? We are going out with friends on Wednesday, but other than a few traditional church get-togethers, we don't go to many parties. I guess we're just a couple stick in the muds. It's hard to party when you're in bed by 8:30 every night!

Hi to Liann, Heather, Laura and anyone else who stops by. Oh, did I mention - today's workout will be half of Low Max and some heavy upper body work from 4DS. Probably biceps and triceps.

Hello to all.

The container ships tomorrow, so today is the last day of packing it. When I say "container" I mean a huge metal thing like the back of a semi. I realized that some of you may not have a reference point for that. This has been an enormous job for hubby and crew.

After finishing loading the container, we get to spend the rest of this week moving out of our house.

I have resigned myself to no workouts this week. That sounds so terrible to say, but I think it'll be the truth. Then, at my mom's, she has no room for me to work out. It's a small neighborhood, so I think I should plan to walk/run around the block and do sit-ups push-ups. I like to set goals, but at the same time, I tend to be perfectionistic. I'm going to try to be realistic and not stress myself out. I have enough other stess.

Vicki--I've read enough to know that you dance, but in the Nutcracker, are you really doing ballet? That is just amazing! The closest to dancing I'll get is the Macarena with Cathe! :)

Good Afternoon PYGFOers!

Today was run 3 miles (32 degrees...Brrrr!) and then SJP all cardio premix. Burned lots of calories! I'm sure not enough for all of the cookies I have been eating though.:9

Lara--Do you have family in Chicago? Enjoy your 2 1/2 weeks off. DS doesn't start school until Jan. 14. He is busy with volunteer work and out of town twice. He and his dog have a true love affair going on!:)

Michelle--Did you get to do C&W? Did you ever sell your PUB/PLB on ebay? I have the vhs versions & would like dvds. Our dog knows the words ...cheese, dinner, cookie, outside, walk, toy, cat, go, ice and my ds's name.

Vicki--Hi Nutcracker Mama....Enjoy!

Robin--You are such a hostess. I read today about the benefits of vitamin C to preserve your knees. Glad that wearing the brace helped.

Laura--When do you leave for CA? What a traveller!

Have a great evening!
Gin:)

Hello.

I just got back from my Christmas party. I have read everyone's post today, but I am so tired and will BBL tomorrow for personals!
Have a great day tomorrow!! It is almost Christmas break time!!! I can't wait!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.