puzzler

caleb23

Hello Cathe. It's Caleb, and I would like to know what is this STS shock cardio series for? I have to say, you are good with planning out your next DVD project, but I thought the STS workouts you filmed would be the last thing you and your staff would do together. What is the purpose of doing shock cardio in conjunction with STS? One more thing, with some of the exercises I do at home, like the stability ball pike move, I can't seem to perform the move at a straight enough angle. I tried, and I almost toppled over. What am I doing wrong? Please let me know.

Thank you so much. Sincerely, Caleb Edwards Cathenation member. P.S. Good Luck with Shock Cardio

Hello Cathe. It's Caleb, and I would like to know what is this STS shock cardio series for? I have to say, you are good with planning out your next DVD project, but I thought the STS workouts you filmed would be the last thing you and your staff would do together. What is the purpose of doing shock cardio in conjunction with STS? One more thing, with some of the exercises I do at home, like the stability ball pike move, I can't seem to perform the move at a straight enough angle. I tried, and I almost toppled over. What am I doing wrong? Please let me know.

Thank you so much. Sincerely, Caleb Edwards Cathenation member. P.S. Good Luck with Shock Cardio

Caleb~
Not Cathe here but your question about the SB Pikes is addressed in detail on the Cathe TV. I cant recall which week it is but she does demos, explanations, & modifications.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.