Push It

Happy Mother's Day to everyone with children and pets (they are kids too!!)

Very quiet on the thread lately. I've been sick since Friday with a fever, sore throat, cough, pms and now TTOTM. It's go big or go home with me :confused:. Anyway, I felt better today (no fever) and so I went ahead with my last disc of W2, D5 (back & tri's). I started out slowly to see if I was ok and would have the energy and endurance to complete the workout. I'm excited to say that I totally knocked out all the tricep push-ups on MY TOES!!! 16 TRICEP push-ups!! Those used to be the hardest for me and I felt so damn good (and surprised!) that I had the strength to do them. So that was my STS milestone :D.

Jennifer
I am loving STS! Don't be pressured to buy the program if you're not ready. STS is probably not suited for everyone. There was a lady on OD (Kathryn) I remember her saying she regretted buying STS awhile back. I even saw people complaining that they were gaining weight and stopped the program too. Lots of things to consider.
Imax 3 choreo is NOT tougher than 4DS. The cardio is very demanding, but the step portion is not as tricky. I think you can do it most definitely. Try it on a 4inch step, and see how far you get. You may be surprised at how much you like it (that one is on my agenda this week :eek:).

Hope everyone had a great day! Good nighty :)

I did STS total body on Saturday. I am all done with Upper Body Bliss rotation and I really liked how it alternated GS and Slow and Heavy to avoid too much boredom. I have decided to do Meso 2 for the next 4 weeks and then I will probably do two weeks of total body workouts that should take me into vacation.

This morning was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I opted to do push ups for the 6 sets of chest flys. After the first round of chest presses, I did push ups instead of chest flys--- 20, 10,10. After the second round of chest presses, I did push ups again at 12,10,10.

Natty----hope you are feeling better. Sometimes it seems like everything can hit you all at once. I am glad you are having fun with STS. It is truly an all time favorite for me.

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I enjoyed it. Eating was not the best this weekend. A friend told me about this new fast food place in town so I had to try it out. OMG---I had the best chicken philly sub. No more splurging for a while. :D

I hope everyone felt all the love in the world on Mother's day - everyday but especially Mother's day! Any stories to share? My mom lives in Boston, MA but I sent her a card and called her; it's always good to hear her voice.

Tasha, (something different:)) Sorry to hear about your sore throat and that you're dealing with TTOTM. Ugh! I hope you are feeling better and I also I hope you were able to enjoy Tony Hortons!
I'm really excited for you; being able to complete all those triceps pushups on your TOES is amazing! How cool that you are getting stronger!
Good advice on using 4" risers for IMax3 - does she really use 2 risers? Wow... I'd probably surely trip over that height! I have it on my adenda this week, too; we can compare notes:)

Heartmax, sounds like your workouts are well planned for the weeks before your trip. Exciting! Chicken Philly sounds fantastic, by the way; sounds like a good way to satisfy the "alternative" diet for a while.

My neighbor brought us over some paninnis (sp?) tonight; I saw her this morning and she thought I got a new car... nope - it's a rental -- I was hit head on this morning and my car may end up being totaled. I just paid it off in February so I hope it's not totaled, but seriously - thank God I was wearing my seat belt. The hood and front part of underneath it is crunched, and the air bag deployed and hurt my arm. By the way - that thing stinks when it happens; totally smells like a burning something. My dog even smelled it on me I think! Obviously I am sore and tomorrow will probably be worse; ice packs, ibuprofen, muscle relaxers, and a trip to the chiropractor hopefully will keep me from being too terrible tomorrow.
The guy who hit me is okay, too; he was very sorry, admitted fault, and has insurance ( a relief ). He was just not thinking.
Anyway, it was very sweet of my neighbor and honest to God I have only experienced "neighborly love" once before - it is very heart warming. Especially, she has 5 kids already and is pregnant again... she has plenty to keep her busy yet she thought of me when she was making dinner for her family. Maybe I should offer her babysitting services? Certainly make sure she has my number in case she ever needs anything at all.

So, I didn't work out this morning because I wanted to get to work early (ha, didn't happen) but I hope I will feel well enough to do some light cardio tomorrow to possibly loosen up some muscles - maybe practice IMax3 but skip all of the jumping!

Take care ladies. Have a good night!

I'm popping in very quickly tonight. My daughter has a third grade project due Wed and it's exhausting! Seems like I remember passing the third grade a long time ago, so why do I feel like I'm back in third grade all over again...LOL!!

Anywho...today's was PUB. Much better this week than last in terms of pace, but now I think I need to down in weight a tad because there is not as much rest. Hoping next week to find the exact right weight.

Hope everyone had a fabulous mothers day!!

OMG..I was relaxing with my iPad looking at my FB feed and what do I see? A status update from Cathe...STS is the deal of the day!! Snapped it up!! I'm excited. I will not start it until I find a Turbo Tower, but now I'm partly ready!!

Kara
Your trip sounds lovely!! Nice to be ale to get away.

HeartyMax
It's nice to discuss fitness with others and nice to be an inspiration to others!!

Natty
So glad you are feeling better! Nice job on the workout.

Jennifer
Appliances MUST match...LOL! We just replaced all of them in the house. Got an awesome deal!

So sorry to hear about your accident. Very happy to hear you are ok. Hoping you are not too sore and that insurance does a good job at covering your loss.

Hold on to your hats ladies and I prepare to tell you my workout of the day------drum roll please--------------------Cardio Core Circuit. :D Thank you for the applause. I finally dusted it off and gave it another try. That is one tough workout. I am very thankful for all the core modifcations but I definitely needed them. I feel good just knowing that I got up the nerve to tackle it again.

Jennifer---my youngest son made me some coupons for mother's day. One was to clean anything in the house. He kindly reminded me that it was a one time deal because there was only on coupon for that. Gotta love the kiddos:rolleyes:

Toni---Congratulations on getting in on the deal of the day. I purchased STS as a deal too even though I can't remember what I paid for it. It will be worth every penny. You won't regret the purchase.

Good morning :)

Yesterday I got to enjoy the beautiful warm weather outside. Summer is just around the corner......I can't wait :).

My workout was 20min Rhythmic Step + 40/20. Dear heaven what was I thinking? I honestly CANNOT add anything prior to/after that brutal workout. It takes every single ounce of my energy to finish that very last box jump on my 12inch step. I seriously have to go to my "happy place" during that one.

Today's w/o is W3, D9 (legs). Heartymax, is this not the one you warned me about? I will be thinking of you while Cathe destroys my butt :D.

Jennifer
OMG I am SO sorry to hear about your car accident!!! I hope you are ok. I feel so bad that happened to you. I was in a pretty bad one about 2 years ago, a guy in an SUV hit us from behind on the freeway. He was reading a map :confused:. Thankfully Bella was ok, or else that guy would have been murdered. Mark and I were hurt though. Anyway, aches/pains/injuries may show up in a day or 2. I hope you are feeling better and recover quick.
You know what, everyone calls me Tash or Tasha! Only you guys call me Natty. My full name is rarely used, so call me whatever you like :).
LOL, you said Tony Horton. It's actually Tim Horton's, a famous Canadian coffee shop. I laughed when I saw that, it was too cute.
Imax 3 is done on a 6inch platform, so 1 riser on each side. I get confused too with all the height inches and risers talk :confused:.
Heartymax
Say it ain't so??!! CCC!!! I love that you get a great cardio w/o with no equipment, but I dislike all the repetitive moves within the circuits. To make that kind of w/o at least somewhat enjoyable, I would have preferred each exercise move be done once.
How did the Upper Body Bliss go?
Toni
Congrats on STS!!! Hopefully you snatch up the tower soon. Wal-Mart.ca has it in stock. I don't know if they will ship to the US though.

Have a rockin' day ladies :)

Good morning everyone. Sorry for being away for so long -- things were really busy and honestly very sad due to the passing of my uncle. I had some other issues involving my ex-husband (he is the gift that just keeps on giving. :mad: ). Hopefully, my lawyer can resolve those issues soon. Anyway, after a 5 day hiatus from workouts I did Cardio + Weights yesterday and Pure Strength Back, Biceps, and Abs this morning. Tonight I will do Cardio Kicks for the first time. I liked Pure Strength a lot...they are shorter workouts but they get the job done.

I tried to do some pushup last night and was disappointed at how few I am I doing. My sister tried to do pushups a couple of weeks ago and couldn't do even one. When I did a few, she said I wasn't going down far enough. My nephew said it was jealousy but it made me wonder. Last night I did some tests to see exactly how low I am going by putting items underneath me while I do them. I started by using the topper from my high step and I easily touch that every time. Then I stacked up 3 of the 6lbs weights. I didn't touch those at all. I add a fourth and barely touched it. I was watching the Cathe team in Pure Strength do them and only Cathe was going all the way down. I think this needs more investigation!

I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day. I thought about posting something but I was feeling guilty for not working out.

Jennifer
I am sorry to hear about your car accident. I am glad you were seriously injured! Thank goodness the other person admitted fault AND has insurance. I hope that your arm isn't too injured.

Natty
Being sick is no fun at all....peppermint tea works wonders for illnesses. If I feel anything coming on at all I will start drinking a ton of it! Luckily they have at work for free too! It's kinda funny to because I learned about peppermint by playing Oregon Trail! I once was able to answer a Knowledge Bowl question too from playing Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon!

Toni
Congrats on getting STS! It's a wonderful program -- you won't regret it. Great job and keeping up with the workouts. You are going to look absolutely fabulous for your upcoming vacation.

Kara
I was so happy to read your post. Come back! Glad to hear you had a great trip -- it sounded like a lot of fun!

HeartyMax
I finding myself like CCC more and more. I usually do the express mix though and the time just flies by.

Have a great day everyone!

Evening all...

Today was Cardio Supersets(Extreme premix). I love this workout. For some reason it seems, dare I say, easy. Except for when I get to the end and my entire body is tired(a good tired). The moves are easy to do and aren't super duper intense. The pace is just right. I don't need to stop and catch my breath. I can just keep plugging until the end...love it!!

HeartyMax - nice job on CCC!! I haven't done that one yet. I'm thinking about doing DrillMax at the end of the week, but I'm still scared of CCC...LOL!!

Natty - I checked the walmart.ca site, but they only ship within Canada..bummer. I have an alternative squat rack that I'm looking at in case the Turbo Tower doesn't become avaiable, but I'm hoping not to have to use it.

Stacie - I do not go all the way down with my pushups. I have gotten strong enough now that I can go down until my elbows are parrelle with my shoulders and back. I don't take my chest all the way to the floor. Hmmmm...I was pretty darn proud to be able to go that far now to find out I might need to go further is not fair...LOL!! Please report back any further findings :)

This morning was M2W1 legs. Those slide back lunges on the disc wake up some muscle that I forgot I had:D.

Stacie---people have different opinions on how far you should go down on push ups. The fact that you can do any form of a push up on your toes is to be commendable so I would just focus on gettng stronger, keeping good form each time. As you get stronger, you will be able to go down further. Like Toni, my elbows are at least parallel to the my shoulders so that is good.

Toni I love Drill Max. I do the cardio premix which is 40 minutes alot. It is so fun. I have used it a few times as circuit. I just don't do circuits alot. CCC has so much dread factor for me. I just decided to pull it ou and try it one more time. Who knows----it could be another month or another year before I do it again.....Maybe I will opt for a premix of it instead.

Natty Hope you enjoyed Disc 9. I am pretty sure that is the one that gives people unbelievable DOMS.

Hello ladies :)

Yesterday w/o was D9 (legs). Wowzaa!! The bonus section at the end w/the leg lifts and disc work pushed me over the top. DOMS'ing hard today :). Actually, my triceps are still sore from Sunday's D5 (back & tri's). STS is really waking up these muscles!!!

Stacie
I'm sorry to hear about all the crap going on in your life right now. What won't kill you will just make you stronger, so hang in there.
Don't feel guilty for not working out. Life is like that. We're not here to judge, only support.
Regarding the push-ups, I did notice Cathe goes down the furthest. What if you have DD breasts? Does that mean you don't have to gown down as deep as someone with an A cup :confused: :D. Then I seriously got screwed in that department! I think a push-up is still a push-up, but of course the further down you can bring your chest the better it is. Progress not perfection.
Heartymax
You were right :eek:.
Lovin' the slide back lunges on the disc too!
Toni
Wow, is the tower that popular there in the US? Holy, an entire country out of stock? How odd. Like I said, check Wal-Mart.com daily and act fast if you see it. I'm using mine right now for pull/chin ups, but Deezie does an alternative with a band. I love Deezie BTW! She has a rockin' bod and her butt is so round and shapely. I wonder why she is not in any of Cathe's newer workouts :(. I like her.

Have a wonderful day!

Afternoon all...Today was High Step Training. That workout is exhausting!! Took me much of the day to recover. I need to foam roll out my back now, it's achy.

I'm getting really excited about STS. It should be here tomorrow. I found a squat rack to buy that will work in my setup. I'm going to get that one because it's a bit less 'girly' looking than the Turbo Tower and I think my husband will also use it. Now it's a question of when can I afford it!! Cathe is killing me with all this good stuff :)

I have to keep this short today. My son has an ice cream social we have to run to. Happy workouts everyone!!

Good morning :)

It's been extra quiet on here lately. I hope everyone is doing well.

STS is coming right along. I have one more disc left for W3 scheduled for Sat (back & tri's). I'm SO happy with the program and enjoying every single minute of it (yes, even those 1 billion push-ups! :eek:). I can notice a difference in my UB muscle definition in a mere 3 weeks. I'm not weighing myself, but I did try on a pair of jeans that were super tight because I washed/dried them and of course they shrink that way. I use those pants as sort of a gauge. Well anyway I was able to zip them up nicely :). Losing inches is far more important to me than weight, so I was pleasantly surprised (and happy!).

We are going to the Toronto Zoo today! I hope the cool animals decide to make an appearance (lions, tigers & bears, oh my).

I wish all you ladies a wonderful & safe weekend :)

BTW-I'm pretty excited for Cathe's newest! Did you see the pic? Everyone looks amazing!!! Hiit and Tabata together???!! I almost had a mini heart attack when I saw that! The breakdown of To The Max looks friggin' awesome :eek:.

Good afternoon everyone! Last night was Pure Strength Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders. Pure Stength feels very STSish to me so I have really liked these workouts. They are shorter though but they have the same pace and feel as STS. Good stuff! The good news is I did all 24 pushups on my toes. The bad news is my max contiguous count was only 5. Cathe did say during this workout that pushups should be past the point where your arms are at a 90 degree angle. I thought this was interesting since it looks like she goes a little bit lower than that in the more recent workouts.

The new workouts sound amazing but very hard! A couple of people on Facebook asked about the intensity of the workouts and she said they would be very intense but they weren't as hard as a full blown Tabata workout. They are definitely Hiits though. I am glad I preordered althought I wish I would have waited a little bit since the week after I preordered is when the latest round of sales started.

Natty
Glad to hear you are loving STS! I am excited to be starting it again soon. I had to laugh at your comment about breast size and the depth of a pushup. I guess now I have an excuse for not going down all the way! LOL.

How was the zoo?

Toni
I am jealous of your squat rack! I kinda want one but the price and space concerns made me go with the Turbo Tower. I was one of the lucky ones to catch it on sale at Wal-mart for only $79. I nearly didn't buy it. Thank goodness I did! I would really be regretting it now!

I have High Step Challenge instead of High Step Training. I haven't tried it yet but it's definitely on my list. Great job getting it done!

Have a great day everyone!

How does everyone find the time to post?! I swear, you all must have an 8th day to your week or two more hours tacked on to the end of your day. I have no other excuse for my absense except day-to-day busyness. :eek: If there is a secret to finding time to regularly check in here, please pass it on to me! I was doing so good for a while and now it seems I have so much on my plate. I got back home from my trip on Monday, May 7th. Then the following wknd I was in Minneapolis with my girlfriends for our annual get-together. Now this weekend we have family in town and tomorrow is my 10K. I promise to check back in soon! Don't write me off yet! :p:D Hopefully after this weekend things won't be quite so hectic around here.

Yesterday I did Muscle Max. I didn't quite do both sets of 8 pushups. Where did my strength go?! Today I didn't do anything. Giving myself a little bit of a break or a breather before I kill myself tomorrow. Ha! This 10k is going to be a toughie, that's for sure. I'm a little nervous and scared. My only goal is to run all 6.2 miles. If I can do that I'll be happy. I could care less about how fast I go. My hubby and 3 kids are going to watch around mile marker 5, where I will probably need the most encouragement. I told him to not look for me until 2 hours after the race start time ...... hahahahaha. :D

Thanks for all the nice comments about missing me. So nice to hear!

Natty -- congrats on the inches lost! I agree, how pants fit is a much better way to measure your success than what the scale says. You must be tickled pink! STS is doing something for ya!

TRSTACIE -- yay to you for doing all 24 pushups on your toes! You rock woman!! Way to go!

Toni -- Ice cream social? Hope it was fun with your son! I'm going to be giving myself some kind of a treat tomorrow after the race. I'm going to fall asleep tonight dreaming about a tall iced mocha or some frozen yogurt from Cherry Berry. Delish! Congrats on the STS purchase too as the deal of the day!

Heartymax -- Love your sense of humor about accomplishing CCC! You're right about the drumroll and the applause. Pat yourself on the back! You rock!

Jennifer -- Mother's day was very nice, indeed. Thanks for the nice words! The kiddos made me some cards (gotta love homemade anything!) and then together with the hubs, they bought me flowers and a small giftcard to Victoria's Secret. I plan to use it towards a new bra or maybe some new workout gear from there. I stopped in there yesterday to try to get something, but I had my littlest with me and it wasn't very easy to shop with him.

I had a lot of fun in Minneapolis with my friends. We make it an annual trip. Lots of shopping, talking and sushi eating involved. :D I went to this outlet mall outside of Mpls and found some good deals. I bought a fossil wallet on the cheap, something I've been wanting for a while and some clothes. We also went to the Mall of America. Found some things there as well .... don't need to twist my arm too hard. ;) It's only been in the last 2-3 years that I've been introduced to sushi. It always grossed me out before, but now I'm a hardcore fan. One restaurant we went to had a rooftop dining area. Pretty neat-o. We only have one of those here in town. Oh, wait, actually I think we have two. But, not as cool as the ones in Minneapolis, that's for sure.

I suppose I better head to bed and get some sleep. The race tmr is at 7am. Morning will come soon enough! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Any big plans or even little plans going on for all of you? Take care!

KARA

Hello everyone!! Popping in cause I've been MIA for the past couple days. Thursday was Step Blast, sort of. I have been eating like crap this week and my body has decided to let me know that I will not be able to workout with my current level of activity and no real nutrition!! Did not make it through Step Blast. No energy to complete it, so back to healthy eating for me next week!!

My new DVDs arrived this past Thursday. STS, Abs circuit, Turbo Barre, and the Squat Rack DVD. I've been looking through the STS book and I believe I will be starting on 7/15. That will time my first recovery week for 8/12, which is the week I will be in NYC. I'm looking forward to it!!

Next week I'm going to add in Turbo Barre and CCC :eek: I'm totally afraid of Turbo Barre!! That looked tough!! I'm sure the pause button will be pushed often :)

KARA
If Cathe makes a T-shirt says 'Aaarrrrreeee Yooouuuuu READY!!', I'm totally getting that!! I love when she says that.

Stacie
Yes, the new workouts seem quite difficult!! I'm going to wait until I can see the clips of them before I decide to order. Plush I think I've spent ENOUGH money this year on fitness...LOL!!

Natty
Did you do the 1RM testing? It looks a bit involved, but I think I'm going to do it. I'm very literal and without it I'd be second guessing myself all the time on which weight to pick. Plus it will help me understand if I need to buy 25# dumbbells.

Hope you had fun at the zoo!! I think I may try to take my kids to the Columbus Zoo this summer. It's a bit nicer than the one we have here.

Good afternoon everyone! Today I participated in the worst 2.5k ever! It was a 5K to benefit the school and it rained cats and dogs on us. It was miserable! The scheduled 5k was supposed to be a 2.5K loop done twice. I honestly think only like 2 people did the entire race. Luckily, only the top layer on my son got soaked. I was completely drenched. At least we won a $20 gift card to a really great pizza place nearby. Woot!

Last night I did Slide N Glide -- will those burpees ever get easy? I am still having some pain in my heel which I am praying isn't plantar facilitis. To be honest, my internet research points more to a strained achillies tendon since the pain is along the back rim of my heels. Due to this, I have been trying to stay as low impact as much as possible. Luckily, I read that gel heel inserts would help and they really have. I think if I keep wearing the inserts and keeping it low impact I should be good in a week or two. I did buy another pair of Air Pegasus to use for everyday wear which is helping as well. Of course I used another coupon for them. You know you are getting old when you go from being the dancing queen (me ten years ago) to the coupon queen (today)!

Kara
The 10K is finally here! Hooray! I am sure you will do great -- what an amazing feat to complete that. You are going to have to tell us how it went!

Toni
I definitely recommend doing the 1RM tests. I think I would have been completely lost without those. Cathe does not even hint in STS as to the weight she is using. I kinda cheated when I did mine -- I did the first week or two worth and then did the remaining ones prior to each workout (except for legs -- I never got around to doing those). It worked out well for me.

I don't think Turbo Barre is that challenging although Natty is in amazing shape and she said it makes her legs burn. I will caution though to be very careful with that one. The first and only time I did it (I will try it again soon -- I almost did yesterday as a matter of fact) my knees were extremely unhappy for like a week. This was before the braces though. I know you have some knee problems like me so I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Have a great weekend everyone! Oh...I forgot to mention -- I just snagged MMA Boxing on ebay for a decent price. Hooray for ebay! :D

Happy Sunday ladies :)

Friday's zoo outing went very well. It was a beautiful day and all the animals were out and about. Except for my fav, the cats, which were either sleeping or hiding :mad:. My cousin who came with us, said we should have thrown a small live animal in the cages just to shake things up a bit :D.

Yesterday's w/o was my last of W3 with D8 (back & tri's). Next week is my 5% increase :eek:. I'm a bit scared.

Toni
I had the very best intentions of doing ALL the 1RM. When it came down to it, I just did not have enough hours in the day :(. I still wanted to be as accurate as I could with my starting weight #'s. So what I did was this:

-printed out ALL the STS workout sheets for M1 from the workout manager.
-for D1-3, I wrote down all the weight #'s I used for every single exercise as I went along and did them.
-I then determined if the weight I selected challenged me. I'm pretty good at figuring out what weight # I can lift until complete failure and with good form. If it was perfect/too light/too heavy, I would make a note beside the # I used. So week 1 was sort of a trail for me. By week 2, I had done the majority of the exercises for every single muscle group (with a few new ones mixed in) but I had pretty much determined my weight #'s spot on. Every single disc has given me DOMS, and every single disc has been challenging, so I must have done something right :).
-I am continuing to write down my #'s each week, increasing by 5% in weeks 2 & 4.

BTW, Stacie is NUTS! Turbo Barre is HARD! She must have legs of steel from STS Squat Rack!!!

Kara
Your new Avatar is as pretty as your name :).
I'm going to come to your defense by saying I have no idea how SAHM's with 3 children find the time to do ANYTHING! Don't be so hard on yourself. The simple fact that you even have time to fit in those workouts is a feat in itself!
Good luck on your 10k. I'm so inspired by people like you who do those runs.

Stacie
Thanks for the compliment :). BTW, anyone who deems TB not that difficult is also in pretty damn good shape ;). In the words of Jillian "can I bounce a quarter off your butt?" lol.
If you want to try a taste of Tabata, give Tabata Inferno a try [insert evil laugh here].
I'm sorry to hear about the pain in your heel. I'm going to stay optimistic for you and say I'm sure it's not plantar facilitis.

Have a great day everyone :)

Hi! It's good to be back!
I've been pretty wiped this past week but I've thought about you! Glad everyone is doing well. I am doing better (thanks, everyone); it could have been worse, but is annoying that my neck (and wrist) still hurts and I've already gone to the chiropractor twice; I feel the need to go again already but my appt isn't until Tuesday. What a set-back. But, again, it was a best-case scenario.

Since I've had to take it easy I have not done any strength training until today - I used light weights and did Maximum Strength, one of Cathe's older ones. It was my first time doing that one and I really do like it - I like the exercises; basically it's 2 sets of 3 different exercises per muscle group. I used lighter weights and didn't use a barbell at all but it still felt good.

I also took it very easy on cardio, didn't push myself or jump, and I didn't use my arms at all - Susan was right... not using the arms really does make the cardio factor easier. So this week I have just practiced "complex-to-me" step routines... Imax3, 4DS high and lower intensities; I also did Slide and Glide. Yesterday I did a small portion of Turbo Barre - the loop and ballet segments. I do want a quarter to bounce off my butt! LOL!

Toni, I ordered 3 new Cathe DVDs from Collage video - so excited to get going with them however I'm not sure it will be soon enough for my liking since I still need to take it easy. I finally got PUB, Step/Jump/Pump/Step Blast, and Gym Style Legs. Funny, I ordered them last weekend and then the following Monday I had the car accident; what a joke:)
Oh - Congrats on the new, matching appliances! LOL!

Tasha, What a nice time at the zoo, it sounds like, except for the cats. They are so neat to watch. It is too bad your cousin didn't have a rat in her purse. Kidding:)
Wow - I can't even imagine having a baby in the car when in an accident, and it sounded like a pretty bad one, too, since you and Mark got hurt. Do either of you have any injuries that still bother you sometimes? I think I may have a herniated disc in my neck; I'll find out next week or so when my X-rays come back. Anyway, thank God Bella was not hurt but I am sorry about you and Mark.
I'm glad I made you laugh when I wrote Tony instead of Tim - I guess we know where my brain was:)
Congrats on your lost inches! That is awesome! Nice to see hard work paying off! Good luck with you 5% next week, and keep rockin' with the STS!

Stacie, AKA Coupon Queen. So glad your heel is feeling better! It is such a bummer to be on a role with workouts and then suddenly out of the blue something gets in the way. As for the gift that keeps giving back, is there a way to re-gift him?! Sorry, maybe that wasn't nice.:eek:

Kara, the Catch phrase t-shirt is so cool! Would be fun to have one. I saw some girls wearing Kick Punch Crunch t-shirts - I want those, too:)
How fun to get away with girlfriends - glad you had a good time. And getting a VS gift card?! NICE!

Heartymax, congrats on giving CCC another shot. I didn't realize there is a cardio/40-min premix on Drill Max. I might like to do that one - it's been awhile since I did that one.
Your son's coupons are ADORABLE! TOO funny that he reminded you it was a one-time deal:)

I best get to making dinner - chicken manicotti ole; pico de gallo mixed with ground chicken (not cooked) stuffed into manicotti noodles (cooked), then baked covered at 350 for 30 minutes with cheese and spaghetti sauce on top. At least I *think* that's how it goes... maybe I should double-check before I get started:)
Be careful and have a great week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.