PROBLEM WITH BIS AND TRIS DOWNLOAD

syzygy314

Cathlete
Hello SNM!

I just tried to do Disc 2 Bis and Tris and at about 35 minutes left, the download froze and would not continue. I had my husband check it and it is NOT a computer problem.

Has any else had this issue? I would download it again, but want to find out if it is something that needs to be fixed first at your end before wasting a download click.

I would appreciate a little help here! :(

I was doing so well staying on schedule!

Thank you so much!

I completed Bis/tris workout via download this morning with no freezing. I downloaded XTrain the first day.
I stream my downloads from my computer- television using Apple tv.

I had the Low Impact one freeze, when I looked at the size of the file on the computer it was very small so I figured the download had a problem. I re-downloaded it and the size is much bigger so I assume it's fine now (haven't had a chance to try it again). My disc2 bis/tris download is 695.6 mb. hth

Hello SNM!

I just tried to do Disc 2 Bis and Tris and at about 35 minutes left, the download froze and would not continue. I had my husband check it and it is NOT a computer problem.

Has any else had this issue? I would download it again, but want to find out if it is something that needs to be fixed first at your end before wasting a download click.

I would appreciate a little help here! :(

I was doing so well staying on schedule!

Thank you so much!

It probably just means you have an incomplete download and need to try again.

Didn't think about that one! Thank you! Re-downloading now and it looks like it's getting the full download.

Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.