Price error in STS?

cathe4me2

Cathlete
Option A:Our Best Deal! (only $5.38 per DVD +S/H)

Purchase Mesocycle #1, #2 and #3 (all 36 DVDs) and get Ab Circuits for Free

Paid in Full at $199 + s/h (normal PIF price excluding Ab Circuits is $279 + s/h)

When I multiply 36 x $5.38, I get $193.68 but 37 x $5.38 is $199.06. Is the $199 +s/h listed in your pricing wrong or how is the free Ab Circuits factored in? :)

It says you get 37 dvds for $199, a price and dvd count that includes ab circuits. (Obviously, they just rounded down from $199.06 to $199.) The expected full retail price for all 37 dvds will be higher than $279 because that price doesn't include ab circuits, just the 36 mesocycles dvds. Does that help?

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

We have the correct price listed. You need to multiply by 37 not 36 DVDs. The $279 normal price does not include Ab Circuits and the total price shown is only for the three Mesocycles.

>It says you get 37 dvds for $199, a price and dvd count that
>includes ab circuits. (Obviously, they just rounded down from
>$199.06 to $199.) The expected full retail price for all 37
>dvds will be higher than $279 because that price doesn't
>include ab circuits, just the 36 mesocycles dvds. Does that
>help?
>
>Jonahnah
>Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.
It didn't at the time because it didn't say 37, it said 36. The confusing part was "...all 36 DVDs and get the Ab Circuits for Free Paid in Full at $199" My brain would have understood it better to have said "all 37 DVDs for $199" I understand what is going on now. :)

>We have the correct price listed. You need to multiply by 37
>not 36 DVDs. The $279 normal price does not include Ab
>Circuits and the total price shown is only for the three
>Mesocycles.

Thanks for your explaination. I was confused if you were factoring in the Ab workout in your price per DVD. It doesn't effect my purchasing this series in any way. I have wanted this type of workout from Cathe for years!!!
:9 :9 :) :) :) :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.