Previous Cast Members!

Rynn69

Does anyone else miss Rhonda, Lorraine, Cedie, and Amanda? It would be fun to have these ladies come back for some of Cathe's new videos. Some of us who have been around a while miss seeing those we use to workout with and it would be such a treat!

I miss Cedie! The last time I saw her was the XTrain series. I always loved her smile and that she made sure we never did extra reps because she was always back there counting! Cathe could always count on Cedie!!! No pun intended!

If Cedie came back for this new set that's coming, I'd get a workout in just jumping for joy! I do miss her so much,

Does anyone else miss Rhonda, Lorraine, Cedie, and Amanda? It would be fun to have these ladies come back for some of Cathe's new videos. Some of us who have been around a while miss seeing those we use to workout with and it would be such a treat!
I totally agree!!!

I can’t remember which video it was but I heard Cathe say that Rhonda moved to Georgia. This was a video I did a few weeks ago (maybe “Slow and Heavy”?) but the video was older. So if that’s true, she’s been gone awhile.

No idea where Lorraine and Amanda are. My made up stories for them are that Lorraine runs ultra-marathons and runs a non-profit with her husband and Amanda is a fitness model (I mean, look at how proportionate she is: magazine-worthy). NO CLUE if any of that is true!

Cede teaches PE at a middle school (or high school, can’t remember). So she’s around. She may just not have the time to participate in filming, have family obligations or (heaven forbid) have an injury or health condition that precludes that. You never know. Cede’s in all the oldest videos. You can track her life stage by watching. There’s one where “she just came back from having a baby” — who is probably in college now! She’s so cute in the early videos and you would think she would age like the rest of us mortals. NOPE. She looks her best in Xtrain. Smoking hot. NOT EVEN FAIR.

I can’t remember which video it was but I heard Cathe say that Rhonda moved to Georgia. This was a video I did a few weeks ago (maybe “Slow and Heavy”?) but the video was older. So if that’s true, she’s been gone awhile.

No idea where Lorraine and Amanda are. My made up stories for them are that Lorraine runs ultra-marathons and runs a non-profit with her husband and Amanda is a fitness model (I mean, look at how proportionate she is: magazine-worthy). NO CLUE if any of that is true!

Cede teaches PE at a middle school (or high school, can’t remember). So she’s around. She may just not have the time to participate in filming, have family obligations or (heaven forbid) have an injury or health condition that precludes that. You never know. Cede’s in all the oldest videos. You can track her life stage by watching. There’s one where “she just came back from having a baby” — who is probably in college now! She’s so cute in the early videos and you would think she would age like the rest of us mortals. NOPE. She looks her best in Xtrain. Smoking hot. NOT EVEN FAIR.
I remember! Cedie came back from having a baby in the Slow & Heavy series! And yes, her "baby" probably just turned 20 years old! When I did Butts and Guts a long time ago, I remember during the firewalkers when you get into a squat and keep moving side to side, Cathe said her "little boys" loved doing that move with her because they thought it looked so silly. Cathe's "little boys" are now young men in their 20's too! That's what's fun about doing an older DVD, everything is sort of frozen in time. And, I also remember the thing about Rhonda moving to Georgia but they flew her in to do videos.

ok ladies, this is off subject, but HOW do you delete a rotation from workout calendar?? going crazy trying to redo the calendar and cannot find where to delete entire rotation instead of 1 workout at a time.:confused:

Lorraine, I think, adopted a son with hubby and began doing group fitness classes. I used to follow her on FB. Cedie appeared in a Cathe live some months back or possibly a year ago. I saw pics of Amanda doing fitness model competitions.
Cedie adopted? How wonderful!!!

ok ladies, this is off subject, but HOW do you delete a rotation from workout calendar?? going crazy trying to redo the calendar and cannot find where to delete entire rotation instead of 1 workout at a time.:confused:
Go to the Workout Manager.
Click “rotations”.
Click “edit or delete a rotation”.
Click “next”.
Follow the prompts

Amanda is now a body builder. She’s on instagram. Last I heard, Jai works at a hotel in Atlantic City. But she was in class on Cathe’s birthday, which I *hope* means she was in Glassboro for STS 2.0 rehearsals!!

Amanda is now a body builder. She’s on instagram. Last I heard, Jai works at a hotel in Atlantic City. But she was in class on Cathe’s birthday, which I *hope* means she was in Glassboro for STS 2.0 rehearsals!!
@jillybean , can you please share Amanda's Instagram handle? Or PM me? I met her at the Houston RT years ago and would love to follow her

I used be on Instagram following Yvette Bachman. I finally quit Instagram after it only made me feel insecure about myself

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.