Presale Ending?

I am bumping this message. I was wondering the same thing. I was going to order today but couldn't figure out if the disc's were included or not. I assume not but it doesn't show me how to get them. When will I be able to order the disc's?

Thanks
Tammy

It looks like you cannot get the glide discs anymore as part of the pre-sale. I believe Cathe said they will be available when the series is officially out, but I'm sure SNM can confirm or deny that :)

Slide N Glide Discs

The Slide N Glide Discs are no longer included in our pre-sale, but you may now pre-order our Slide N Glide discs. Estimated ship date is 8-31-11 (shipping date is only an estimate and not guaranteed). Our Slide N Glide discs will work on carpet, wood and most vinyl floors. Supplies are limited and we expect to completely sell out our first production run very soon - so make sure to order as soon as possible. Our next production run will not arrive until sometime in October or November.

Discs

I pre-ordered I think on 7/29 and it still mentioned getting the Slide N' Glide Discs somewhere when I placed the order, but then it was gone the next day, so it was probably still lingering up in 1 place that had been initially overlooked...just teasing me. :(

Pre -Sale End Dates

You will always be able to find outdated pages on our site. If you look hard you can even find pre-sale pages going back over a decade. We always make sure to change and update our main order pages, but we don't go back and change every post concerning our pre-sales.

To stay up to date about our specials we suggest you subscribe to our Newsletter and like us on Facebook. Pre-Sale end dates are announced well in advance in our Newsletter, Facebook Fan page, here in our forums, on our home page and in our Blog. Our next end date will be Aug 17th.

I'm a fan everywhere! I wasn't complaining...sorry if it sounded that way...I was just kicking myself in the butt for waiting.;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.