Presale DVDs are Now Shipping!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Hi Everyone,

All 11 new Cathe DVDs are now in stock and shipping will begin today. All orders will be shipped in 200lb crush proof boxes and will be surrounded by packing peanuts to help prevent damage in shipping.

Track Your Order:
#1 For those of you who supplied us with an email address you will more than likely receive an automatic shipping notice from UPS once your package has shipped (This assumes your email address was entered correctly by both you and us).

#2 If you don’t receive an email notification you can still track your order once it ships by using “Cathe Easy Track” on our website at http://www.cathe.com/UPS_Tracking_Page.htm

This is a big pre-order so it will take several days to finish. As a friendly reminder, customer service will be very backed up so please only email if necessary and allow extra time for a response (it may take us several days to respond). Also, please don't call our 800# about presale DVDs. This is only an order center that we contract out to take our orders and they have absolutely no information about the presale DVDs. If you have a problem or a question about a presale order please email us at [email protected]

Thank you again

Thank you SNM. You are working hard. We appreciate it. I can not wait to receive the dvd.I ordered the dvd in August. I will have to wait. In the next time I will order the cathe's dvd in the first day of the presale.

Haaaapy dance

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie :) :) :)

Oh my goodness! That means I only have about 2, maybe 3, more weeks to prepare for the DVDs. I better pump up the training a notch. Will I ever NOT be sore again? Oh, well, at least I'm having fun!
Thanks Cathe and crew for all your hardwork and the updates.
I can't wait!
Sharon

Oh happy day! Thanks so much for all your hard work! I know it must have taken many man hours and master planning to get this done.

My huaband just laughs at me. I update him every day, saying, "Ooo! The DVD's are going to start shipping this week" or "They've got all the DVD's except one in and ready to go!" He told me the last couple of days that I'm as bad as a little kid at Christmas. (So, I guess that means that he fully understands what we're all going through, huh?" :7 )

Woo hoo!

Sure wish I had not cancelled and then re-ordered. I would have been in the first group. But oh well, the wait will certianly be worth it and I will know better next time!!!

I think the wait is a lot of fun, too! I am an anticipation junkie! I'll take Christmas Eve over Christmas Day, well...anyday! Except in this case, I know I am going to get EXACTLY what I want!

I did not preorder until OCTOBER so I have a little bit more of a wait than most. However, it will be SO MUCH FUN watching my friends get theirs and hearing their reactions and reading their joyous posts!

I should be getting these on Monday! Tuesday at the latest! I'm kind of glad they didn't ship any earlier because if they showed up on my front porch tomorrow (Sat) DH would have freaked!:p

I can hardly believe we'll soon have these long-awaited for DVDs in our very own hands. The wait is finally over! All I know is that I've been lucky enough to participate in all of your presales, and even though the wait always seems interminable it’s always been worth every minute.

Cathe, you're the very the best. When you announced that the hardcore series was going to coincide with your 40th b-day and that you were raising it another notch I thought, well, I'm ready for a challenge on my 45th b-day - Bring it on!

I hope I can participate in your challenges for many birthdays to come. You are totally indescribable.

Paulina

JannaL:
you are lucky!! I just checked to see if mine have been sent and nothing! I preordered the day they starting accepting preorders, so I'm hoping maybe by the end of next week, I should have them, right????

take care:)
Gloria

I'm so excited!!! I got my notice and I should receive my DVD's on February 10th. Can't wait!!!

Thanks Cathe, SNM and crew!!!

Christina

i am so lucky..i preordered on july 3rd and did OVERNITE shipping....they are coming MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have anybody had any trouble trying to track their Hardcore dvds? Everytime I try to track it (using the tracking click in the e-mail they sent), it tells me they cannot track my package! :( That has me a little worried!

Does anybody have any idea why this might happen? Has anybody had any trouble like this trying to track theirs?

Sanchia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.