PRESALE DVD UPDATE (Mon 8/29/05)

>Yes, orders are shipped in the order they were received
Does that mean an extra few days or an extra week of waiting for it to ship?:(

Hey there,

Usually i'm a lurker but was just wondering when did you guys order? I ordered on 15th July (presale started on 14th - i think) and still haven't received any notification.

There must have been such a rush on that first day. That'll teach me not to procrastinate in future!!!!:) :)

SO looking foward to seeing these. Thanks so much Cathe.

Aili, I never got an email either, but my DVDs are arriving today. Have you checked the tracking here on Cathe's site? That is what I did. Go to the home page and click on tracking. All you need is your phone number.

GOT MINE!!!! WOO-HOO

I did the low impact workout last night. Great workout. The choreography was easy to follow and Cathe's cueing was impeccable.

However, I have a problem. I need a stability ball. :(

Thanks Cathe,

I received mine today and did the step workout. I used a 4" step and still got a good workout. I also fell flat on my butt at one point. I think I just missed the step. Not really sure. It's the perfect length workout for my schedule. I don't think I'd like anything dancier than this.

I might do the strength workout tonight.

Linda

Yay!! UPS says mine are due to arrive on 9/6 - the day before my birthday. What a great present!

Mona

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.