PreOrder Done!

I was SO going to pre-order the DVDs, because I figured I could always try to sell or trade the Lower Body one (which I'm not interested in) and not really lose any money because of the lower presale price. That is...until I saw the shipping cost: over $11 for standard shipping to TN! That makes the total cost just over $80. That's about twice the shipping cost I was expecting. I know it's only a few dollars, but it was enough to kill my pre-order excitement and make me reconsider. (It's such a hassle to sell/trade/ship, I'll have to eat the shipping cost when I do get a buyer, etc.)

So now, I'm just gonna wait until they're released and just download the three I want for about $60, based on what they've announced the regular download price will be. That seems to be the best option for me, because even at presale prices, I don't think I'll get back what I paid for it, once you factor that UPS shipping in there.

Sorry to be such a downer...Hey, at least I still have three new Cathe workouts to look forward to downloading in a couple months!

Are you sure about the shipping price? That seems awfully high. Did you notice that there's a drop down box to choose shipping preferences? Others have mentioned that they were charged much less -- around $6 or $7 for USPS.

WOOHOO . . pre-order done .. bring it on Cathe!!!! :D I am soooooo ready for it!!!! Merry Christmas to myself ;) (always good to get presents early right?)

I preordered too.

UnstrungHarp, did you pick USPS or UPS? I believe that USPS is cheaper. I also ordered some other things that I wanted to get to $99 and get free shipping.

yupperz!! dvd only bundle for me!! I'M SO EXCITED!...BUT! I thought shipping was free??? I HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING

pre sale FREE SHIPPING???

maybe I read wrong again but...I thought the 4 dvd pre sale had free shipping??? I had to pay almost 10$ for mine....did I miss something again?:eek:

Free Shipping.

Your order has to total over $99 after applying any coupons and excluding any tax to get free shipping. Usually just adding one DVD is enough to qualify your order for free shippping if you're ordering only the DVDs. If you order both the DVDs and Downloads your order will already be over $99 and you will get free shipping.

Are you sure about the shipping price? That seems awfully high. Did you notice that there's a drop down box to choose shipping preferences? Others have mentioned that they were charged much less -- around $6 or $7 for USPS.

I will try it again, but the only option I saw on my drop down list was for UPS (standard, then the two expedited ones). I could have just missed something in my excitement. :)

oooooh! see! I knew I misread or missed something! HAAA! it's ALL GOOD THOUGH! it's always still worth EVERY PENNY! teehee...thanks for clearning that up for me!

kathy or whomever did a GREAT job at marketing the 99$ or over you get free shipping. raking in the doe there! kudos to the marketing crew!! hehe:D

maybe I read wrong again but...I thought the 4 dvd pre sale had free shipping??? I had to pay almost 10$ for mine....did I miss something again?:eek:
I think you misread the terms. In order to qualify for free shipping your order had to total $99 or more. The DVD & digital download bundle qualifies for free shipping, but the DVD only package does not because it is less than $99. They offered a 20% discount on other DVD's and if you bought enough to bring your total to $99, then you would get the free shipping.

Which shipping option did you choose? Did you notice they drop down menu with options for UPS or USPS? UPS costs more. HTH!

OOPS!! Never mind, Alana! I see we posted at the same time. :)

Last edited:
I ordered the pre-sale dvds plus....

PH+
CM/CK
RS+
BB TS

3 of these I had and stupidly sold thinking I would not use them any more and one I never had but always wanted (BB TS).

So excited! :D

Last edited:
Thanks...I tried again and saw the USPS option when the drop down list is set to More Carriers. I thought I had to choose something from the list that said More Carriers, but if you leave that alone the USPS option is there. That reduced my cost to around $8. Now I'm back to being on the fence again! :D

You won't be sorry, UnstrungHarp. Cathe's products are so consistently good, I would order blindly, without any information whatsoever (which is pretty close to what I did this morning), and not worry at all.
smiley-computer004.gif

Hi Wendy

Me too! Was so excited today. Had to plan my workout around it! So excited! Does she really mean THIS October..two months from now? YAY!

You're too cute Wendy...got mine ordered too - did both DVD/DL's and can't wait. Hoping these will be my post ankle surgery workouts!

Woo-Hoo!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.