Premixes & 2 workouts per DVD....Please!

gogigi

Cathlete
Cathe,
PLEASE bring back 2 workouts per DVD and give us premixes like the premixes from the I-Series. Also, please include the music louder option on future releases. I've seen this request interspersed here and there on different posts/forums, but thought maybe we could all post our thoughts on this here! Your workouts are the best!
Angela:7

Whether there are 1 or 2 workouts per DVD, PLEASE go back to the high-quality premixes of the Intensity and BB series. The choppy, poorly-edited premixes on HC make them virtually unusable. Not the kind of quality I've come to expect from SNM's products.

>Cathe,
>PLEASE bring back 2 workouts per DVD and give us premixes like
>the premixes from the I-Series. Also, please include the
>music louder option on future releases. I've seen this
>request interspersed here and there on different posts/forums,
>but thought maybe we could all post our thoughts on this here!
> Your workouts are the best!
>Angela:7

I totally agree - please go back to the Intensity Series quality! Love the two workouts on DVD, love the premixes that mix up two workouts.

The music louder option was great too.

I love love the premixes - almost makes me want to wait to buy the next series to see if she does this again, instead of ordering HC Series for Christmas - i cannot tell you how often I use those premixes as add ons or to mix things up or make it longer - I would never have thought the HC Series would have choppy premixes - oh well - the gymstyle series should make up for that!!!!

LOVE the premixes on L&G and KPC!!!! I could spend a week doing those!

>Whether there are 1 or 2 workouts per DVD, PLEASE go back to
>the high-quality premixes of the Intensity and BB series. The
>choppy, poorly-edited premixes on HC make them virtually
>unusable. Not the kind of quality I've come to expect from
>SNM's products.

Yeah, that!!

Kim

I also miss the type, quantity and quality of the premixes from the Body Blast and Intensity series. I especially love the premixes that come from two different workouts (Legs/Gluts and KPC, for example), so I guess I would also request going back to more than workout on a DVD. I wouldn't mind seeing the "music louder" option brought back either.

Shelbygirl

I totally agree. I joined the forum just to let Cathe know how much I love the 2 workouts per DVD with premixes. Not only are the Intensity Series and Bodyblast Series the most bang for the buck, but they are all varied, high-intensity, addicting, and fun in choreography and music. These are the dvds I reach for the most because they just make me want to workout and the entire time I'm smiling like Cathe's crew in the background . The music and choreography from these series are the best IMO of any exercise video I've ever done. :D Cathe and the crew really look like they're having a great time and not just pretending. Please Cathe making more series like these two in the future I love being able to have premixes from two different workouts without having to stop exercising to change dvd's.

Cecilia

I totally agree, I love the 2 workouts per DVD with premixes combining both workouts. I find I reach for KPC/LG and SJP/SB more than any other workouts because with the premixes I can't anticipate what's happening next. I love variety in my workout and premixes provide that. I just wish I could premix my Hardcore series.

I'm with Angela. I would like more volume on the music please! Music (and Cathe's choice of songs are great!) helps me push through the tougher parts.

>Cathe,
>PLEASE bring back 2 workouts per DVD and give us premixes like
>the premixes from the I-Series. Also, please include the
>music louder option on future releases. I've seen this
>request interspersed here and there on different posts/forums,
>but thought maybe we could all post our thoughts on this here!
> Your workouts are the best!
>Angela:7

I completely agree with all of these sentiments. I miss the awesome premixes, music louder, and multiple workouts on one DVD!
-Kate

two workouts on one dvd is great and all, but they are prohibitively expensive for a lot of people, like me lol the audio option are nice tho

Absolutely :) With 2 workouts/DVD and the premixes (plus the bonus premixes that mix the 2 workouts), you end up getting so much more for your money. Please, Cathe!

I also love the 2 workouts per dvd plus premixes. I love premixes for the individual workouts, but I also love premixes that combine more than one workout.

I love the music louder option.

And I agree that some of the premixes on Hardcore, although I enjoy them, are a bit choppy at times--they cut into the next exercise so fast I have to rewind back (as opposed to chapter)--it does not make the premixes unusable for me, just less convenient than body blast or the intensity series.

I am 23 weeks pregnant and am loving your intermediate dvd, which has great premixes. I am foreseeing lots of ways to modify these workouts "up" for post partum.

thanks for listening.

Maggie :)

Wow, a subject after my own heart!

Yes, please do listen to us. We need to go back to 2 workouts per dvd, the wonderful premixes and the sound and picture quality of the Intensity and BodyBlast Series.

Those two series are your all time superstars--well, add to that the GS' d LowMax.

Thank you for listening.;-)

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lol2.gif[/img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lol2.gif[/img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lol2.gif[/img]Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

>Yes, please do listen to us. We need to go back to 2 workouts
>per dvd, the wonderful premixes and the sound and picture
>quality of the Intensity and BodyBlast Series.
>
>Those two series are your all time superstars

Well said, I don't think I could live without all those premixes!

I just wanted to add that I second the sentiments expressed here: Bring back the multiple workouts per DVD, the well-edited premixes, and the music louder options.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.