PREMIX INFO....

Stacy

Cathlete
Maybe people already know this, but it was a nice surprise for me. If you click on the individual premix title it'll give you the breakdown of each premix. This info may have already been in the blog, if so, I mustve just missed it.

Perhaps another surprise is if you select the "Mix & Match" menu you will see the weights and equipment Cathe uses for each section of the workout.

>Maybe people already know this, but it was a nice surprise
>for me. If you click on the individual premix title it'll
>give you the breakdown of each premix. This info may have
>already been in the blog, if so, I mustve just missed it.

Thanks for this great tip, Stacy! I didn't realize that. I was going to ask if anyone tried the premixes yet to know what they consisted of, but now I don't have to.

Sorry..but I don't see the mix and match option. Can someone tell me where to find it? Maybe I'm in the wrong area, because I don's see that I can click on the premixes either. Is this on the area where you can read about the DVD and purchase them? Thanks for your help.
Wendy

>Sorry..but I don't see the mix and match option. Can someone
>tell me where to find it? Maybe I'm in the wrong area,
>because I don's see that I can click on the premixes either.
>Is this on the area where you can read about the DVD and
>purchase them? Thanks for your help.
>Wendy

I think they're talking about on the DVD itself. When you are watching the DVD these are menu choices.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

Anyone notice that the pre-mix on LIS "weights before cardio" only includes shoulders and not all the weight work ? ( calves & core are on this workout as well). I wonder why Cathe would leave these out for this one. I did the HIS/Back & Chest with doing the "weights first" pre-mix and all weight work was on that one.:(

Deb

We felt it just wouldn’t make sense to burn out the calves and then immediately try to do a step aerobics routine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.