Pre-Order My New Perfect30 Workout Videos

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
6 Workouts on 3 DVDs - Estimated to Ship Summer 2020

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to announce my newest series "Perfect30." What is Perfect30? It's an advanced three DVD series that will be a perfect fit for your fitness schedule when you're tight on time but you still want a solid, intense workout!

Each DVD in this series will contain two 30 minute workouts which will focus on the main elements necessary for a well-balanced fitness routine: strength conditioning; cardio endurance; and balance/flexibility.

Each workout in this series can be used as a stand-alone routine or all three can be used in conjunction with one another for your own perfect workout. The routines will be time-efficient, but don't let that fool you, we'll be sweating and burning the whole time! Pre-Order now or learn more at | Pre-Order Now |

I just pre-ordered Perfect30. When Cathe says "new series" I'm totally there. No thought needed. (Just had to wait for my overtime paycheck). I never have any doubts that it will be something I like or use. In fact, the only dvds I haven't bought are the spinning ones but someday I will get the equipment and then I will buy all of her cycling workouts without hesitation. I have no qualms about the music that is chosen, the set design, whether it is high impact or no (I modify when I need to) etc. I just know that the workouts will be top notch! And thank you Cathe. I kind of needed some good news and this is really great news!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.