Pre-Order Cathe's New STEP BOSS Exercise DVDs Starting Thursday, May 9th

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Pre-Order Cathe's New STEP BOSS Exercise DVDs Starting Thursday, May 9th

During the Chicago Road Trip Cathe announced her next advanced video series for those who love to step called STEP BOSS. Step Boss will feature three step aerobic workouts:
  1. IMAX 4 - Low Impact
  2. PHA Step
  3. STEPsync
The STEP BOSS workouts will be packaged in individual cases and initially will only be sold as a 3-pack bundle. Later in the pre-sale, you will be able to order the new STEP Boss workouts individually. And speaking of the pre-sale, you will be able to pre-order STEP Boss starting this Thursday, May 9th for $34.95 + s/h. To get free shipping make sure to add to your order so that it totals at least $50. And if it does we will ship any current videos you order now for free and then ship STEP BOSS to you for free when it is available in late Fall. *International customers are responsible for any import taxes their country may charge.

Look for complete STEP BOSS pre-sale details in a special Newsletter that we will send out this Thursday.

Hi! For those of us that no longer use dvds, will we be able to buy these as downloads only? I purchase only downloads these days. Thanks!

SO excited that Cathe is FINALLY doing STEP again!!! As a Stepacholic, did her Step Works today, some modifications, I am SO HAPPY!!! Just have one request: if you could and if it is all right with Cathe, we need to bring back Cede, the counter!!! Cede has been is most of Cathe Step DVDs!!! I love Cede attitude!!! When I am I barely hanging on, I see Cede and I see her smile and upbeat attitude and I know I can do it!!! I haven’t seen Cede in Cathe’s other workouts, lately. Maybe Cede is tired of doing them or maybe she is injured? But, if she is up to it I think it would be awesome to see her again!! Again! Thanks Cathe for another Step Series!! Yea!!!

[QUOTE="jennifer319_2013, post: 2474197, Just have one request: if you could and if it is all right with Cathe, we need to bring back Cede, the counter!!! Cede has been is most of Cathe Step DVDs!!! I love Cede attitude!!! When I am I barely hanging on, I see Cede and I see her smile and upbeat attitude
[/QUOTE]
I miss Cede (& Lorraine) too. When I pull out an older DVD and see them, it warms my heart like seeing an old friend. I also so appreciate that Jai & Brenda are included in so many recent DVDs as the continuity is so welcoming. I also really enjoy their facial expressions when things are tough because I know its not just me feeling it. :p

Hi all,
I don't see yet the new series preorder, today is 9 :D Am I blind or is not yet available:cool::p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.