Prayer Request

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
I am keeping this request short and sweet because I need prayers and encouragement more than advice. Without sharing too many personal details, I am starting a 40-day retreat to break free from an addiction. If you are on praying terms with God, I would greatly appreciate your prayers for the next 40 days until the 4th of July. This is too big for me to overcome in my own strength, but I can do all things through Him! Thank you for your prayers, support, and encouragement.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Heather,

I prayed on your behalf.

You can and will succeed, think positive and keep the faith.

Heather,

My prayers and encouragement are with you. Take it one day at a time, or one hour or one minute at a time if you need to. Admitting you have an addiction is the first and biggest step of all.

You can do it. The worst day of freedom from any addiction is always better than the best day with an addiction.

Get a good sponser you can relate to. Take care of the minutes and hours and days and the years will take care of themselves.

Darlene

You got it Heather! This doesn't mean you won't be buying MORE shoes does it? (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Heather, my heart goes out to you in your time of need. My prayers are with you.

Psalms 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Heather,

You'll overcome this addiction. You are definitely stronger than yoru addiction. 40 days from now you'll be a confident person who just overcame a nasty addiction.
HUGS to you!
Lorrayne

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ my rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12 & 9

I'll be praying for you

Tassha

I will be praying for you. You can beat this. I'll pray for you for the next 40 days. Simple but says it all I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me. Philippians 4:13

Farrah

Heather,
You have been and will continue to be in my prayers! Sending you a big hug! Ditto Farrah's reference to Phil. 4:13.
In Him,

Hey Heath-
I'm not much of a "pray-er" but I'll be thinking of you, sweetheart. I know you'll overcome whatever challenges you're trying to defeat. You're stronger than you know, girl! Hang in there and I'll be saving lots and lots of hugs to give you in July!!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Heather, of course! You have the courage and the strength, remember God never gives us anything we cannot handle, I have overcome several addictions and I understand. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.