PowerMax Revisited

Katerchen

Cathlete
I swear, I haven't done PowerMax in over two years. I pulled it out yesterday because my rotation currently is asking for Pure Cardio workout days.

It was so much fun!!!! All those hops, jumps, even the 'party arms' left me smiling all day. It's a 'feel good' workout.:7

It was my first Cathe. I'll never get rid of the old thing. (Wiping away a tear.) But I probably only do the workout once a year. It's still fun though.

I love this workout. Its tough and fun and you're right Kim the music wants to make you jam and its so much easier to work hard.

Power Max is the first Cathe workout I ever did. To this day, my sweat flies when I do this workout. Love those 360's. I know my knees don't, but it feels so good!:)

Pinky

Oh I love 360s too. Seems like many of us started w/Power Max. I still do it once every month or so. It's my favorite. :)

Me too! Power Max was my introduction to the world of Cathe Cardio. Funny . . . I was just going through my old tapes and setting aside the ones to get rid of, and like you Mogambo, I just can't part with it (too much sweaty nostalga).

:)
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.