power hour MIS

lala1

Cathlete
I want to download a full body workout...any preference between PH and MIS? I think I have all of Cathe's other full body workouts.

One? Both? Are they different enough to get both?

Opinions...??

I think they are different enough to get both. These two are classics that still get use from me.

I agree to get both---Power Hour in particular is different from any other full body workout that Cathe has done IMO. I still hear that bicep music in my head and cringe--it was a killer segment!

I would recommend Power Hour if you can only get one. I have the DVD that contains both Power Hour, MIS and Body Max, and Power Hour is the only one of the three I still do. I'm not sure why, but it may be the length...Power Hour hits everything in 60 minutes.

I prefer Power Hour. You get an excellent full body endurance workout in 60 minutes! Power Hour is a muscle endurance workout while MIS is more of a muscle hypertrophy workout. I regularly use PH when I am doing an endurance rotation. I rarely use MIS because I prefer some of Cathe's newer muscle hypertrophy workouts.

I agree that they are different enough to get both. If I could only choose one, I'd choose MIS.

Erica

I would choose Power Hour. I rarely did MIS tho it is a good workout. I no longer have this DVD and the workout I miss is PH.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.