Post your XTrain results here!

murfmom

Cathlete
Tomorrow will be my final workout of the 12-week program. I'm kind of sad to see it end, but feeling good about accomplishing it. What results have you seen in terms of strength gains, weight loss, mental outlook or anything else?

I've definitely gotten stronger, my legs look leaner and I've lost weight, but most importantly I've turned from an ever-expanding couch potato into a consistent exerciser. I've been in a much better mood and am feeling so much better about myself.

How about you?

Tomorrow is my last day of Xtrain, too (STS starts on Monday!). I didn't lose any weight (and I wasn't trying to, so that wasn't a goal), but I definitely had an increase in strength and muscle mass/definition. The most dramatic results are my arms, but I see them all over. I adore Xtrain and will miss it! But I am excited about STS. I plan to still do workouts like All Out and Tabatacise while doing STS.

I am also wrapping up Xtrain and I have noticed great results in my legs and arms. Noticable definition and strenghth gains in both. Monday I am going to start STS/LIS/XTRAIN/TTM/CROSSFIRE rotation that Horsingaround posted. I can't wait for these results!

Definitely noticed some strengths gains! I have finished my Xtrain rotation a week ago and I just did GS bi's and back this morning and still felt the burning - BUT I was able to use 30's for the one arm rows and when it came time for the bicep concentration curls I was able to hoist that 20 right to the end! I really think Burn sets has been great for focussing on heavy lifting in an efficient amount of time. I am pleased with the results!

Hi no weight loss for me on xtrain but my fault completely. I eat to much ugh.
On the up side my butt is more lifted and cut in on the sides i hope u know what o mean, my legs did go down some or apear more toned my arms are my defined fr sure. Im stronger...
I have three more days to go, then i may incorperate lis and some of the step wo i love so much. I heard alot of results of losing weight with lis so i think xtrain amd lis may do the trick if i can contain my chewing lol...

I finished XTrain last weekend and I definitely noticed strength gains, both within XTrain and now with resuming my other workouts. I did Pyramid Upper Body this week and was able to use the same weights as Cathe for the first time ever! I also felt like I had some leaning-out of my (substantial) thighs and definition in my arms, but I didn't measure or weigh myself, so I can't report specific numbers. I definitely love the results of XTrain, but I can't say I didn't get slightly bored by the end with repeating the same 9 workouts for 3 months.

I am also wrapping up Xtrain and I have noticed great results in my legs and arms. Noticable definition and strenghth gains in both. Monday I am going to start STS/LIS/XTRAIN/TTM/CROSSFIRE rotation that Horsingaround posted. I can't wait for these results!

Let me apologize now for Friday & Saturday of week 3! I just finished week 3, so maybe it's good that I do those 2 right before Easter.

Lisa

One more week left. They're are improvements. Im more toned legs,arms and butt looks way better( need s'more work tho). I should of done way better with my eating, only now have I gotten better with it lol but strength gains for sure. Hubby loves the results. The 1st month strictly 90 undulating rotation then I have been doin LIS/90 day rotation

Definite strength gains - I finished week 12 last week and was sad to see it end. Upper body was my most apparent strength gain. Coming off the rotation this past week, I did Muscle Max upper and was able to increase my weights on chest flys, biceps, and the first part of the triceps.

I finished up XTrain about a week ago and now I'm thinking about taking up Body Beast again. Since XTrain and Body Beast are similar in some ways, I'm thinking about combining both programs and possibly doing a six month long rotation for ultimate muscle confusion (i.e. Body Beast-month 1, XTrain-month 2, etc...)

On my last week of Xtrain/LIS rotation. Definite, noticeable gains. Strength - a lot. Using 20 pounds for chest press and back work, 15 for biceps curls, etc. Can do pushups on my toes (not all in a whole DVD). Cardio improvements huge! Lost at least 10 pounds. Very visible leaning out of torso, hips and thighs. I've been eating very clean, doing Nutribullet blasts every day. Cravings gone. I've almost totally given up pasta because it doesn't even appeal to me any more. Not sure what I'm going to do next. I'm thinking of a loose repeat, but adding in Gym Styles, Muscle Max, CrossFire and STS Total Body to keep my body guessing. Absolutely LOVE this series!!

Came back to add i finaly lost 4 pounds. I know its not alot but it is for me cause for a year i have tried to exercise and lose... Now two days after xtrain rotation i braved the scales finaly its moving the other way. Only difference is xtrain and ive been sleeping better thanms too earplugs and eyepatches! Lol. I am feeling better with sleep.

Love XTrain

I absolutely love XTrain! This series came at the perfect time for me. I was having a hard time sticking to working out because of some things going on in my life, and I needed something to help bring back my motivation and this was the cure. I did the 90 day rotation exactly as it was, I added ride in a few times just to try it, and a few times I had to do Saturdays workout on Sunday, but other than that I stuck to it and loved every minute of it!

For the results - I did tone up all over and I am stronger! I even had to purchase heavier dumbbells. I have definition in my arms - first time ever! My triceps are definitely stronger - when I first tried to do the overhead tubing exercise I couldn't even begin to do it. After reading some posts on here I thought that maybe I had the wrong size tubing....but no I was just weak :D But I can now do them all! I had a little dread factor for the 80 minute leg workout when I first saw it, but it has become one of my favorite workouts. It has a little bit of everything and the time really flies by. My favorite part of the results I got from this program is the fact that I can see my abs! This series had a little bit of everything, and Cathe out did herself on this one! I still haven't tried the 100 rep challenges, but I am hoping to fit them into the April rotation! Thank you Cathe for this amazing series!!

Where is this rotation posted: Monday I am going to start STS/LIS/XTRAIN/TTM/CROSSFIRE rotation that Horsingaround posted. I can't wait for these results!

XTRAIN- EQUIPMENT

Hi,

My birthday/mothers day is coming up and I think I like to get XTrain now rather tha waiting for Christmas. What equipment is needed for XTrain? I do better following rotations and trying to reach a goa. My goal for now is to get leaner with a more difine muscle versus looking strong. Now if I can do both and get stronger but still look lean and define I don't mine. I hope I make sense. Thanks!

Lourdes

The following equipment is used in XTRAIN:
  • Variety of dumbbells
  • Stability ball
  • Medium resistance tubing
  • Firewalker loops
  • Step with 5 risers per side (I only have 3 per side)
  • Slide N glide discs
  • Dixie cups
  • Boxing gloves
It's a great series!

Lisa

Did my last Xtrain workout today. I must admit I'm glad to finish it, I'm a bit sick of Hard Strikes and Super Cuts. But, I've got good results particularly from the weights side. Wish I'd done some measuring before I started.
I am definitely stronger in my UB, lifting heavier than I was 12 weeks ago. Also, I think my core is stronger and my shins for some reason!
I'm going to try and take some of the stuff I've learnt and apply it in other DVDs, so when I go back to GS I won't necessarily do all the reps, but up my weights etc.
I'm looking forward to going back to LIS, STS Cardio, 4DS. It'll be like new DVDs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.