poll: which are the 2 best stretch DVDs?

Davidj

Cathlete
I read a good post elsewhere in a different Cathe forum page about the crucial importance of good stretching. So that post convinced me to buy at most two stretch DVDs. So which two stretch DVDs are your favourites, and most useful? I was considering buying Cathe's "Stretch Max" and "Total Body Stretching".

While I'm at it, I was considering using the two DVDs I do buy to stretch on my off, 7th day -- leaving three days to start STS (today) and three alternate days of fairly easy aerobics (50 minutes long). Would this be a good rotation plan?
-- David

Re the stretching, I have both Total Body Stretching and Stretch Max, and love both of them. I use both often (and have had them a couple of years) but I use TBS more. Since the routines on TBS are 13 minutes, and on SM they are about 20 minutes, I find it easier to fit in TBS on more days. I often will substitute a TBS stretch for the stretches at the end of any other workout - because typical end-of-workout stretches are often very short and not enough for me. Anyway, I highly recommend both and I don't think you can go wrong with these.

I have both Total Body Stretching and Stretch Max, and love both of them. I use both often (and have had them a couple of years) but I use TBS more. Since the routines on TBS are 13 minutes, and on SM they are about 20 minutes, I find it easier to fit in TBS on more days.

I agree with Ann, I do the same thing. Time factor but both are excellent. I tend to use SM when I am throwing in an extra stretch on an "OFF" day or maybe at night if I'm really tight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.