Please share your LIVE Cathe TV ideas

I would love a "spin and sculpt" type workout similar to studiosweat - alternating spinning intervals with off the bike weights/ resistance band/ plyometric drills.

I would love to see low impact workouts, metabolic workouts. Workouts along the lines of Afterburn, FlexTrain, Supercuts. Have you ever thought of doing some horizontal conditioning? Boxing/kickboxing workouts... love, love, love them!!

I would love to see a "day in the life of Cathe" as well. You just amaze me in all that you do.

Thanks!
Brenda

Yes!!! A day in the life of Cathe would be AWESOME!!!!
Beth

Thank you again so very much for providing us with the wide variety of workouts, options for viewing them, and the ability to scramble them together!

I would really love to see more contrast training, KICKBOXING!, MWT/HiiT circuits, spinning, and Tabatas. Your add-on barre segments are also fantastic, I do them with leg weights and absolutely ROCK my skinny jeans!

I'm very much looking forward to what you have in store :D

Aerobic Weight Training is the most effective for me...that works every muscle but then gets the cardio in there too...à la old FIRMs perhaps, but not so dated :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.