Please share any results you had with the CTX series

jojocpa

Cathlete
Hi,

I just purchased CTX on DVD. I have been using it for a few days just doing one workout per day. I am looking for any suggestions on how to get the most out of these workouts. Is working a muscle group once a week enough?

Jo

RE: Please share any results you had with the CTX serie...

Hi Jo!
I think CTX is an absolute work of genius! I think I have gotten the most results from Leaner Legs than any other Lower body workout. For me personally, I don't feel like I get enough upper body work doing CTX upper once a week, but I have gotten great results combining it with another upper body workout in the same week. I love the short cardio's and variety of ab work too.(Can you tell I'm partial to CTX?:p) Depending on how much cardio you like, I know Cathe says at the beginning three is plenty. Hope this helps a little!:7
Sherry
http://www.gif-seite.de/vorschaubilder/smilies/laola.gif[/img]

http://www.picturetrail.com/Peanut7

You might want to check out Jillybeans CTX rotation. I think it's one of the most popular rotations here. It's my personal favorite.

Hi Jo,

I've been using CTX for about two months. I love the variety!!
I'm only able to fit in 4 days. I try to work two body parts a day.
I have to say my abs have looked there best. I've had two c-sections and am aproaching 40 and I can't believe the abdominal results I'm seeing. The lean legs tape has definitley been shaping my legs.
Have fun with CTX, I know I love it!!

Elaine:)

I use CTX on days I want to do a shorter cardio workout, but don't want to miss weight work either. I really love all of them! I don't do them as often as the Intensity series or Slow and Heavy series videos, but I think they're well-made and effective.

Carol
:)

I also have the CTX series on DVD. Love it!!! Have only been doing the rotation for one week, but it has been a blast. I hit each mucsle group twice per week using Jillybean's rotation. In one week my pants are already looser!

Enjoy!:) ;-)

Sherry,
Nice to see you back! Hope you've recovered. You've been missed!

Thank you everybody for the response. I am so optimistic about doing these workouts now. Where do I find the Jelly Beans rotations?

Jo

I found the rotation and I am going to give it a try. Thanks a million. :)

Jojo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.