Please Pray...

gettingfitmom

Cathlete
My best friend was hit head-on this morning on her way to work by a guy who crossed into her lane doing 60 mph. Her neck was broken. The drs. removed 2 of her vertabre and her spinal cord was stretched when her head went forward. At this point, she has no feeling below the waist. Drs. think it might be temporary. They will know in the next few days. Please just say a pray. She is a strong woman, but every bit helps. THANK YOU! Kay

Wow, Kay! I am soooo very sorry to hear that! What a terrifying ordeal. I will definitely keep your friend & her family (and you and yours as well) in my prayers.

Big hugs!
Pam

Please give your friend a hug plus I have prayed for her. Keep us posted on any updates. Thanks.

Many prayers for your friend.

I can't even imagine something so awful. Please let us know how she is doing, and please let her know that many are praying for her.

Yes absolutely. I'll also pray for you and her family, and hope your friend gets the best possible news in the next day or two.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. She opened her eyes last night...good sign! This waiting to see if the paralisys is temp. or permanent is terrible! She is an avid runner...so I ran three miles for her this morning. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for keeping her in your thoughts! Kay

Wonderful! I will definitely say a prayer for more good news to come and a full recovery for your friend. God can work miracles. PS - I like that you ran 3 miles for your friend. A nice way to be thinking of her. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.