PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A ROTATION W/DVDS I HAVE!!

jentrudel

Cathlete
Hello... I was wondering if anyone out there can help me with doing a monthly (or 2 month) rotation with the cathe Dvds i have... I have recently finished all the low impsct series set and getting to need to change it up with other dvds i have... I LOVE to work out 6 days aweek with one day off and everyday i do about 60-90min long! PLEASE HELP??!?!?
I have:
All the cathe low impact series (EXCEPT LOW IMPACT Challange)
KPC with Lower body dvd
muscle max dvd
high reps dvd
travel fit dvd
thats about it... I want more later)

I REALLY REALLY Need it sorta maped out for me cus if it isn't i tend to OVER DO IT!! Like Exactly what to do on each day!! Thanks!! Also What is the diff between Curcuit???cardio??? and Wt traing and how do i seperate them to not over train??? THANKS!!:confused:
what can do with these?? Iam looking to really tone and firm more (add muscle) loose some extra fat storage and inches ... weight would be nice too but if iam muscle I will be happy
you are so appreciated and i thankyou so much in advance...
like i said i just finished the entire low impact series rotation that was posted right after the dvds were released)
Thanks Jen

Hi there,

Why not follow Cathe's LIS/STS Total Body recharge (1 month) rotation?

http://cathe.com/forum/f100/january-2012-double-rotation-287356/

The beauty of this rotation is that it serves as an excellent guide. Instead of STS Total Body, which you don't have, substitute with Muscle Max or High Reps.

I see you don't have Low Impact Challenge, no worries, just substitute with KPC which is also steady state cardio.

I truly believe this rotation will get you in great shape very quickly as long as your are consistent and follow it with a healthy, calorie controlled diet to maximize your results (you mentioned wanting to lose weight correct?).

Good luck!

Natasha

Thanks natasha...

I actually have ddone the complete LI rotation already i just need more ideas noe to do another month or two for another rotation with those dvds as well as the ones I have.... I REALLy want to get a new one started just don't know what to do... Thanks ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT!!;)

Rotation

Hello Jen,

My schedule was created to get me prepared for the STS program and eventually the XTRAIN that's due out this fall. I may appear anual, but a well, thoughtout schedule keeps me focused on my goal. It's sort of a motivational tool. This schedule was created in Word, so please feel free to adjust it in a way that suit you. The numbers in parenthesis is the total minutes of the DVD. The highlighted items are those items I still need to purchase. The schedule starts with Step #2 because I'm almost to the end of Step #1, Atheltic Training (AT) and HiiT 40/20. I do not like doing several different routines in a week as is suggested in most of Cathe's routines. Perhaps one day in the future I will get there, but for the moment I just need to stay focused and be able to measure my progress. Limiting my routine to just 2 to 3 routines a week helps me achieve my goal, staying focused and committed. Feel free to make your schedule flexible. If you find that you have mastered a routine you may choose to limit the routine to 30 days instead of 90. Also, you'll notice that I too like to workout 6 days a week, but I prefer to have Fridays off. Sometimes I have to adjust my day off to another day, but, again, that's another goal I strive for. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best.

I just realized I cannot attach the document. If you like, email me and I'll send it to you, [email protected]

Tahitia thanks..

hi i just emailed you thanks so much cannot wait to hear back... i really appreciate your effort in helping... means ALOT!! Take care:)
Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.