PLB + 1st 1/2 IMAX 2 - OUCH!

nbergren

Cathlete
Ok... today I tried Cathe's recommended workout of PLB plus the first half of IMAX2 and all I can say is KILLER! My legs were like noodles when I started IMAX2 and I seriously wondered if it was a good idea. But, then I thought I'd just go through the warm up and decide after that. Well... since I love IMAX2, once I started I couldn't stop. I am sure my form lacked it's usual pizzazz, but great workout and definately a knock your socks off combo. Any others feel like they had pushed their limits on this one? Yoga tomorrow for sure... but I will do this one another time soon!

Nancy

I did this combo on Sunday - and just like you, my legs felt like noodles when I started Imax2. So I got rid of the risers and did it on a 4-inch step. The workout is so fun, though - I got right into it. I even rewound a few times after so I could get the "Figure 8's" right.

I will say I had DOMS for 3 days! Tuesday night was the worst - I could barely get up my stairs.
It hurt soooo good!

Sandy

I do this combination each time. My legs seems to think that Imax 2 is a vacation after doing all that leg work with the ball. :D I keep thinking how strong I'm going to be by summer if I keep this Intensity up. LOL

Wanda

I do the the first 1/2 of Imax2 BEFORE PLB, this way I can put my all into the cardio, and it sort of pre-exhausts my legs for PLB. :)
Try it in the reverse doing Imax2 first and see what you think.

Donna

Hi,

I did the first 5 intervals of Imax 1 and then did PLB and it felt really good, I really enjoy the two combinations. I haven't tried Imax 2 yet, but it looks like a really fun workout.

I've been doing PLB twice a week, for the past three weeks and have notice my thighs has gotten thicker, have anyone else notice this? I really like the way it looks, so does my guy. Now, only if I can get rid of 10 lbs, any suggestions? Keep up the excellent work ladies ;o)

Teddygirl (who's ready to take the next step)

Thanks Donna... that sounds like a good suggestion. Do you skip the warm up in PLB since you are already warmed up?

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.