Plateau!!.. and am arm question..

Where do you log your eats at?

That could be something else to use for the accountability factor. You may not have to give up the wine for the while month, when I lean out for a specific occasion I always have a vice that I hold on to til the last minute, lol. For me, it's dessert (more specifically, chocolate). I hold on to that for dear life, lol, but I do make compromises elsewhere to accept for it.

FYI: I use myfitnesspal to log my meals, the phone app makes it REALLY handy for me. But weight watchers or something similar could work too... :confused:

Where do you log your eats at?

That could be something else to use for the accountability factor. You may not have to give up the wine for the while month, when I lean out for a specific occasion I always have a vice that I hold on to til the last minute, lol. For me, it's dessert (more specifically, chocolate). I hold on to that for dear life, lol, but I do make compromises elsewhere to accept for it.

FYI: I use myfitnesspal to log my meals, the phone app makes it REALLY handy for me. But weight watchers or something similar could work too... :confused:

I used to log my eats on Tosca Reno's eat clean diet forum but its been a while. Maybe I'll start there again. Or maybe theres a forum on here where I can do it.

Well looks like my HIIT workout I did on Wednesday was too much. Which is weird because it has only been about 2 weeks since I've done that one last. But it KILLED me. Felt fine that night, was too sore for any leg or cardio work on Thurs so I did GS-C&T. Then yesterday I was barely able to walk! lol Its never hit me that bad 2 days later! My quads hurt so bad I had to walk down the stairs backwards!! lol Pathetic. So I took off from working out yesterday. Turns out that was the best idea because I'm feelingmuch better today. Still too sore for leg workout but I could manage some cardio. I'm gonna update my workout manager with the "Get Ready for Summer" rotation. I'll check back in later with what workout I'll be doing today. :)

There's a few of us Cathletes over on Myfitnesspal that log our meals and workouts and stuff, & encourage one another. It kinda helps w/ the accountabily factor. I've been using it for a few months now and really like it, since it has almost every food/recipe I eat/make on there. If you happen to join, let us know so we can friend you, and cheer you on very step of the way!

You know what I actually already have an account on there!! So I'll start logging my eats there. My username is mizlaur123. I'll start today!

Thats cool. It's actually extremely easy for me, via phone app. Plus it's much more accurate for when I need precise weight loss. It's just so easy for me to over-do it, & not reach my goals. It helps me to really Zero-in on the exact things that I can cut out to make a difference. But....do what works for you! If you change your mind, I am 31pvrbs. There's a myfitnesspal thread on here that has the other ladies usernames I you'd like to add them.

Eta: I did already send you a friend invite, so you an just ignore that if you choose not to log there. Just be sure to log somewhere, because in these last weeks, the food will make all the difference in busting through that plateau. ;)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.