PiYo

I think you have to order thru a coach. Go to Mary at totalfitnessdvds.com and click on the BB logo. Mary is great and has fantastic customer service. She is a BB coach.

Valerie, last night on the BB site you had to click on the sidebar on the left labeled "Trainers", and click on Chalene. HTH

I plan on starting STS soon, and I'm considering buying PiYo to mix in with the STS rotation. I think it would be a nice complement to the heavy weights.

I got a shipping notice Saturday and it is coming from OH and I'm in IN but it still says delivery Thursday. Hmm, maybe I'll get a surprise and it will show up Wednesday. Either way I am starting this next week for sure! I will be doing this plus walking. :)

Denise

Mine is being delivered tomorrow. I plan on posting a detailed review for my website (www.LucyFitPT.com) just like I've done for other home workout DVD's. I'm really looking forward to PiYo because it seems so different than other programs out there right now.

I just ordered mine, too; I also ordered the 2 strength DVDs.
So excited!
Lucy, I'll look forward to your reviews on LucyFit!

what's the music like on these? any other workouts they compare to, wasn't really a fan of the name, but I guess it's better than yogalattes.

Reviews anyone?

So far, I've watched the instructional video and I've done two of the workouts. I'm doing another one tomorrow morning. I have mixed feelings about the program thus far. I'm trying to reserve judgement so my review is as objective as possible. The two workouts that I have done are perfect for one of my clients...but I think I'm initially disappointed as to how it will fit into MY existing workout regimen. We shall see...there are still several more workouts to try! :)

Lucy, how are the workouts different than other yoga/pilates workouts? From the clips I saw on youtube, I don't see anything new:eek:

Lucy, how are the workouts different than other yoga/pilates workouts? From the clips I saw on youtube, I don't see anything new:eek:

Yes, a lot of the moves in the first two workouts that I tried are typical yoga/Pilates stuff so I'm hoping something new pops up in the remaining six workouts (and two bonus workouts). Tomorrow I'm doing the workout called SWEAT. I really hope I like it!

I've done the first two workouts and agree with Lucyfit. So far nothing real new here. I've enjoyed the one true workout I've done so far, the first DVD was just an intro to the moves. The workouts so far seem are very similar to Chalean Extreme's Dynamic Flow and Recharge. I do feel as if I have better posture this morning and feel like I did get some good flexibility training in.
Amy

Thanks for your reviews :D I almost bought the set, glad I didn't. I am sure, the workouts are great. I already have enough pilates and yoga dvd's. I love Charlene's Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire.

I've done the first two workouts and agree with Lucyfit. So far nothing real new here. I've enjoyed the one true workout I've done so far, the first DVD was just an intro to the moves. The workouts so far seem are very similar to Chalean Extreme's Dynamic Flow and Recharge. I do feel as if I have better posture this morning and feel like I did get some good flexibility training in.
Amy

Thanks Amy:D I was hoping Charlene came up with something different. I am doing a lot of pilates and yoga from P90X3. Love those!

Thanks Amy:D I was hoping Charlene came up with something different. I am doing a lot of pilates and yoga from P90X3. Love those!
I'm hoping the other workouts in the set are more challenging. I am glad I bought the set b/c I enjoy these types of moves. I have P90x3 and also enjoyed the Yoga DVD. I haven't done the Pilates workout yet. So many DVDs and so little time LOL

Amy, you need to give that one a whirl:eek: I love that one and it's tough:eek: This one is on the schedule for tomorrow. DH and I are on our 2nd round of P90X3. Love those workout! I have a huge workouts dvd's collection. The last time I counted my dvd's, I was over 400 :rolleyes: Now, I wait for reviews rather than buy on impulse:D Most of those workouts that veryone is coming out these day's, I already have:eek: I need start using what I already have:D I only can do so many workouts in a day:eek: Now, you wondering why I bought P90X3:eek: Well, I bought it for my husband:p:eek: I am sticking to my story:p:eek::eek:

I tried Drench today and really liked it. This is what I expected from PiYo. I was a little more uncoordinated than I had expected, but hope to see growth. The group I'm in starts July 7. I have the Deluxe pkg, so I may follow that rotation.

Lisa

Amy, you need to give that one a whirl:eek: I love that one and it's tough:eek: This one is on the schedule for tomorrow. DH and I are on our 2nd round of P90X3. Love those workout! I have a huge workouts dvd's collection. The last time I counted my dvd's, I was over 400 :rolleyes: Now, I wait for reviews rather than buy on impulse:D Most of those workouts that veryone is coming out these day's, I already have:eek: I need start using what I already have:D I only can do so many workouts in a day:eek: Now, you wondering why I bought P90X3:eek: Well, I bought it for my husband:p:eek: I am sticking to my story:p:eek::eek:

I will definitely be giving it a try someday! Sounds intense. I hear ya on the DVDs. I quit counting how many I have, make me feel less guilty about all the money I've spent..haha. Cathe is my go to gal though love all of her new and old workouts. Cathe Live is great too!

I tried Drench today and really liked it. This is what I expected from PiYo. I was a little more uncoordinated than I had expected, but hope to see growth. The group I'm in starts July 7. I have the Deluxe pkg, so I may follow that rotation. Lisa

I'm glad to hear that you liked Drench. I haven't tried that one yet. I did Core earlier today and was disappointed. My frustration in this program is that it is advertised as being "hardcore" and "intense". So far, the workouts that I have done haven't been either one of those things.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.